Fuel setup to support 800rwhp

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
Ok, I am in the planning stages of my LS swap. Car has been on E85 since 2010 with a walbro 255 and 60lb injectors and I'll fight tooth and nail to go back to 93 octane. I love this stuff!

The fuel system is where I am flat out lost though... everything else is straight forward to me, but I am having a difficult time finding info on what exactly I'll need to support no more than 800rwhp on E85 for the LS swap.

Don't need injector info, I need info on fuel line sizes, pick ups, and pump(s) and kits if someone makes them. Simple and as "affordable" as safely possible are my main requirements.

My goals for the car are 600rwhp , but I'd like some breathing room if I need it. Car will eventually be a 4.8 or 5.3 with a cam and possibly head work, but will start out as a bone stock JY engine.

How much would the stock fuel lines (with restrictions removed) support?

I am also not opposed to running an external pump if it's more affordable, I don't care about noise.

You should go directly to a fuel cell with a -8 feed if you are contemplating 800whp or more in the future on e85. Forget about stock lines. You are asking for trouble with those. If you're worried about it being affordable leave it under 500hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should go directly to a fuel cell with a -8 feed if you are contemplating 800whp or more in the future on e85. Forget about stock lines. You are asking for trouble with those. If you're worried about it being affordable leave it under 500hp.

That's the feeling I am getting too. Looks like I can throw a ton of time, effort, and money at the stock system and probably wont be happy.

That's the feeling I am getting too. Looks like I can throw a ton of time, effort, and money at the stock system and probably wont be happy.
The problem with the stock rail is it can't be dual fed very easily. Running a dual fed setup with an external regulator has been proven to help cylinder to cylinder fueling. Some will be fine on a stock fuel system. Others will hurt their expensive engine. It's a no brainier

The simplest, bolt in, high hp setups are going to be the double pumper kits from racetronix or arizonagn. Personally, I'd rather have an in-tank pump setup for a street car. I've had a fuel cell and external pump and after living with the noisy pump, popping the trunk to refill and losing the trunk it was peaceful having a stock tank setup again.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Just call Nick Micale. He has what you need.

Yes it will cost but it will do exactly what you want and that is support 800 hp on E85.

A racetroinx 680LPH double pumper will bolt in and do this with ease. There is a -8/-6 line kit available too. call me if you have questions

Hey bison would there be any benefit for him to go to a -10 feed for his 800 whp goal on an e85 application? And if he dual feeds off a y-block would he split to dual -8 or or dual -6?