Fuel Rail: End Cap? Part Number?

GNXcess

I can't seem to remember (from my old T-Type) and I just bought an 87 Turbo T. Looks like the cap is missing from the end of the factory fuel rail on the driver's side-- perhaps had a gauge on the end at one point?

Am I going crazy or is there a cap? Does anyone have a GM part number or know what will fit it instead?

Thanks!

Yes, there is a cap for the schrader valve at the end of the fuel rail. Don't know the number. Any schader valve cap should work (i.e., from an a/c schrader valve and painted black -pre R134 of course).

Good Luck :)

I have about 10 of them. PM me your address & I will mail you one.

no I'm not going to give one out to everyone that needs one, I'm only giving 1 away & if he PM's me it's his.

TurboIndian said:
I have about 10 of them. PM me your address & I will mail you one.

no I'm not going to give one out to everyone that needs one, I'm only giving 1 away & if he PM's me it's his.

wow :eek:

GM Part number 25532662. Still available.MSRP $6.91.

This part was used on pretty much all of the Buick 3.8/3800 V-6's with the Bosch fuel rail/regulator. The more common Chevy with the Rochester fuel rail/regulator used either a cheap looking plastic or aluminum cap.

They can be had for free at any salvage yard. Anything that fits into your pocket is fair game.