Fuel pump longevity?

Until this pump came onto the turbo Buick seen,there was no in tank pump that put out enough volume to overwhelm the stock return line at idle and low speed operation. This is the first pump that could be and has been problematic with the stock lines. Are you sure you want to mislead people by saying it works well with the stock lines?

The new ones have some tech built in that lowers output at idle so idle pressure isn't an issue. I've looked at fuel pressure several times between 20-30psi after I installed the pump and all is good. I don't speak for others, but it works fine with my stock lines thank you very much. Nick wouldn't steer the crowd wrong either and I believe he has installed several of these pumps on stock lined cars, but hopefully he chimes in to confirm that @Nick Micale .

Nick put one in my stockish GN. Zero problems with it at idle or otherwise. No misleading going on that I see.

From my fuel system research, it was some of the aftermarket adjustable fuel pressure regulators that only had a tiny as in .187 inch dia, so of course it could not handle higher volume of flow and keep the pressure constant trying to return through a tiny hole. Stock lines would be fine if that regulator was opened up a bit. I think Kirban sells a bigger one for this scenario.