FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE KIT?

MONSTER GN

Was wondering where is a good place to get a cowl mounted fuel pressure gauge kit? I see others for sale and its just the gauge going on the rail. Im in the market for a nice kit that i can mount outside of the windshield and monitor while driving. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I bought Mark's kit from turbo regal custom parts (vendor on here) It's a nice kit with everything you need. 4 stainless screws and it's off. I just leave it resting in the engine bay when cruising in town as I don't want to be a cop magnet. Re attach with the 4 screws for the track. Simple and you don't mark up the hood.

Im not to technically in depth enough for a power logger.....yet. But this other kit that is mentioned, does it have amount under the hood? don't necessarily wanna put holes in my hood lol

http://buickgn.com/fuelpressuregaugekit.htm
fuelp_006.jpg

I have an electric Autometer in the car, and also a mechanical one on the regulator. The electric is off about 4 psi in the positive. Not a big deal if your using it to monitor current conditions. But not if you are setting up a base pressure. For that, the gauge should be on point. Especially if your chip maker requests a specific base PSI.

Set up correctly an electric one will be just as accurate as a mechanical. My electric autometer is spot on with my $500 snap on fuel pressure guage diag kit. Not saying yours is not electrically installed right, I'm just speaking in general. The ones my friends have had that were not accurate were all fixed by correcting the power source / ground, etc and verified with my known good snap-on gauge.

I made my own bracket for dual gauges on the hood since Mark no longer makes them. I used the screw holes for the under hood light to mount it so there is no extra holes in the hood.

Bryan

Set up correctly an electric one will be just as accurate as a mechanical. My electric autometer is spot on with my $500 snap on fuel pressure guage diag kit. Not saying yours is not electrically installed right, I'm just speaking in general. The ones my friends have had that were not accurate were all fixed by correcting the power source / ground, etc and verified with my known good snap-on gauge.
Hmm.........I'll look into that.