fuel fragrances?

ApullinV6

Has anyone here every had their wife or girlfriend tell you that you stink. Before I started running racing fuel my wife would always complain about my car or me smelling like gas. I know my car runs alittle rich but I don't really notice the smell until she reminds me. I just ordered a alky kit from Julio and I'm going back to runnin 93 octane and I was just wondering about adding a fragrance to the gas to offset the smell of regular fuel. Has anyone done this and does it hurt your engine in any way? From what I've seen a 4 oz bottle treats 10-20 gallons of fuel.

a friend of mine runs it in his drag car. says not to run the cotton candy though. he said he put on 15 pounds cause he had to get some after every run.

It's fairly popular in monster trucks. We ran it a few times, just because it smells cool. My favorite is grape. The trucks run blown methanol injected BBCs though, dont know how it reacts to different fuels... I want some for my car now that I think about it... I wonder if they have a "race gas" smell :D

Funny you should post this.

My wife and I had talked about how cool/funny it would be to make woman's perfume that smelled like racing fuel. We thought we would name it C16 or something. Wear this and it will switch your man on big time. HMMM... that smell reminds me of raw power, I like you alot, will you marry me. Then the car gets sold, all parts bound for ebay... she stops wearing that seductive perfume and you just sit around watching NASCAR races. Then you have bunch of old perverts getting turned on every time they smell some NASACR drivers car.

I wish they had one that smelt like THC. I do not condone getting high, just think it would be neat. Wonder if the police would hassle you even more?:eek:

I did not know that there were fragrances avaialble for your gas.:confused:

My car smells like burnt money...:rolleyes:

I love the smell of gasoline. My GN has a remote start on it, sometimes I'll start it in the garage and then get distracted in the house for a few more minutes, and the fumes end up building up in the garage. Makes me happy when I open the garage door. :)

I've been using it in my mowing equipment for several years, smells a lot better than normal exhaust fumes!

I love the smell of gasoline. My GN has a remote start on it, sometimes I'll start it in the garage and then get distracted in the house for a few more minutes, and the fumes end up building up in the garage. Makes me happy when I open the garage door. :)

Could make ya dead, too.....although, you'd die with a smile on your face!

Too funny, I just jumped on the link and ordered cinnamon, now when I drive by, people can wonder where the Cinnabon is?????