Ft. Bragg/Fayetteville

well

I'm looking to get together with a couple of the GN guys I heard live around this area.

I'm a member of the Carolina Chapter GSCA. We have about 60 members. Contact chapter director: Mike & Terri Collins @ mtcollin@bellsouth.net. I live in Va & work in Raleigh. Great club with meetings every other month. Lots of activities.

He he

I live in Chapel Hill and work in Durham. Think we can get a chain going?(live in Durham, work in ****, live in ****, work in ####, etc...):D

cyabye - that was pretty hilarious about the "ate a civic thread":D

Greenville here. Seems all the other turbo Buick peeps live in the heart of the state. Closest people I know of, and hang around, live in the big ole town of Hobucken.:D Sure wish some of y'all could move to Greenville.

BTW, Black Car- I'll be e-mailng you soon about burning me a custom chip. I should be getting an SMC kit and when I do I'll be in need of your services. Any way you can send me a list of some of the things you can burn? I heard of a special code for a faster update for the ScanMaster and also a code to make the "Check Engine" light act as a shift light.

We aught to meet in Greenville and do a little tail gating action at a ECU game...;)

Well, I'm not much of an ECU fan at all. However, I have heard that UNC will be down here in the fall for a football showdown with the Pirates. Be nice to have another turbo Buick guy to talk cars with again.

Darrell was up man? Have heard from you.

I live in raleigh and work in garner.

If you need any work done or parts give me a call.
QAS Motorsports
Qaulity Auto Service
919-771-2269

Thanks,

my '87 is all stock except for an adjustable waste gate actuator. I see TRs every now and then when on my way home from work, but never when I'm driving mine--- only put about 3k miles a year on it.

Darrell Jackson
'87 GN

Hey Richie. Ya probably don't remember me but we met at Brewer's a while back. A friend of mine ( Chad ) with me that day bought some parts from you for his GN. When ya coming back to Brewer's or Kinston? My g/f wants to see ya run.

there are pics all over the web. of the car. let me know what you want to see and I maybe able to email it to you.

I might go to Brewers this year just not sure, but you will want to see the car run this year!