FS-very nice '87 Cal. T-type.

lardaddy

Very nice saphire blue '87 t-type for sale in california. 45k miles, runs awesome. mostly stock except for down pipe, and 3' exhaust. also has some bracing. inside looks unused. everything, i mean everything, works as it should. $12500 obo. anyone needing pictures refer to acoen post of Oct 16th 2007. i bot the car from him 2 weeks ago. shortly thereafter found the gn i was looking for, and the wife says one has got to go. ready to answer any questions or find the answer! thanks a million

Again- $12500 obo

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...5k-miles-sale-central-ca.html?highlight=acoen

almost forgot. has brand new pirellis on it. p600 235-60-15. they ride like its on rails. also included in the sale are the tire in the pictures. thanks again!

also have a '84 Hurst Olds in extremely nice shape. 54k miles, runs like a top. nicest one i've seen.would consider reasonable offers. one of the 2 has got to go, unfortunately!

super sweet car. every nice turbo car i see is going for 13k and the fact people are even thinking of kicking your tires is a joke. Super bump for a super sweet looking ride!

hang on to it ....... you'll be glad you did. cars like yours are getting more & more difficult to find.
bw jones

very hard lesson to learn. in the store for 5 minutes tops. called 911 within minutes, no luck so far. GET A COLUMN LOCK and/or THE CLUB. these cars are like candy bars for crooks. very hard to pass up and very easy to steal. wish me luck!!!!!:(

No freaking way!!! That totally sucks! I know how this feels. I hope you get it back quickly and in one piece.

It was posted in the stolen section. He was very lucky as they found the car a few hours later with the perp driving it.
Lardaddy she would probably update with what was damaged/ fixed.
This car is beautiful.

car was recovered with only column damage, less than 24 hrs later. still entertaining offers. Very lucky. Kind of a funny ending. when i got the car home i opened the trunk and it was full of stolen "loot". needless to say, i made sure that Oakland PD was aware of the contraband, so the "perp" could be charged with several more felonies. Yes, the colunm was torn up but everything else was as i left it. car drives beautifully and is super fun and fast to drive. my problem is that i have 3 g-body cars, '84 HO, the blue T-Type, and a 30k miles GN. 1 or 2 are for sale. not a fire sale, but for sale none the less. If for some reason i end up keeping all 3, believe me, i won't be at all disappointed. I LOVE THESE CARS.

there was no damage, other than the steering column. nothing to update. all i want out of it is what i put into it. price remains the same. if i don't get it, i will gladly keep and mod the car, leaving the 30k mile GN bone stock. let me know if anyone has any questions. my phone number is 415-640-2010