Champion GN1's fully ported (new heads)
Scorpion 1.65 rockers
SCE head gaskets
Champion ported stock intake
DLS oil pump
FTS 215/220 hyd roller cam
SFI flexplate

Engine is internally balanced.
Has about 300 miles on it and about 45 passes at the track.
Best time so far was 9.96, best mph was 138. All on 26-27 psi with 70 turbo.
Very quiet for a roller motor.

Engine does NOT come with:
Headers
turbo
fuel rail and injectors
acc. brackets
upper plenum and tb
coil pack
pulleys

$10,500
$8500 without the heads (will not sell just the heads)

Engine is still in the car, you can come out and hear it run. This engine drives great on the street. No block fill was used.

engine1-1.jpg

engine4.jpg

i wish

i asked the wife and she said it was to close to winter for me to go broke lol i tried and begged and begged again

Kevin B the internet God!

Please dont tell me you are selling your motor. What are you going to do now?

The big motor must be done!!!!

HAHAHA. I need to sell this one to finance the big one:) Just trying to keep up with you fast guys:tongue:

When we put this together, we were going with a street/strip setup. I'm now wanting more of a strip engine with solid cam, more cubes, etc.... If this one doesn't sell, no big deal. I'll just make the changes on this one;)

When we put this together, we were going with a street/strip setup. I'm now wanting more of a strip engine with solid cam, more cubes, etc.... If this one doesn't sell, no big deal. I'll just make the changes on this one;)

Doh! Id better call Lonnie up so I can come back up to Cincy and go back through mine and do the "tricks" :cool:

You don't need any of that other "trick" stuff ya know.. Just turn the boost up from 20 psi..

John dont let Kevin get the upper hand...:eek: He's been talking trash ever since Columbus!!!!! That is one heck of a street/strip motor. Ive seen him run several 9 sec passes. Wish I had the money, it would fit nicely in mine.:biggrin:

Nice engine so what do you think it would run with a 66 B.B. Turbo, 60 lb. and a 70 TB at say 24 psi on gas and alky, Foot break and 3400 stall, Just wondering

Nice engine so what do you think it would run with a 66 B.B. Turbo, 60 lb. and a 70 TB at say 24 psi on gas and alky, Foot break and 3400 stall, Just wondering
There is a great chance it would melt into a useless ball of iron and aluminum with 6-60 lb injectors and a little alky. Id figure an engine like this would run 133mph even at 22-23 psi with a 66GTQ. You dont want to be on the short end of the stick with injectors and engine management. A stand alone and 83's would be the minimum you would want to go with.

I want one of them there strokers like you have Jason;)

I run this with 95lb injectors and DFI. I'm sure a 66 would push it into the 10's, but I would upgrade the injectors maybe.

I would hope so it runs 11.18 @ 120 spinning the tires on a 94* day with the stock block engine, So on a cool day it should run 10's the way it is