FS: Stage II 8.10 @ 172+ TSO engine combo

I will sell the front mount intercooler without the pipes for $1000.00 plus shipping. It is a bolt on unit and the 4" 90's are tight on the bottom of the core support. You can't see the piping from under the stock front air dam.

Great intercooler for a high HP application.

I will sell the front mount intercooler without the pipes for $1000.00 plus shipping. It is a bolt on unit and the 4" 90's are tight on the bottom of the core support. You can't see the piping from under the stock front air dam.

I can vouch for this I/C, probably one of the nicest built units I have ever seen!

The flex plate is back up for sale. I a little misunderstanding on my part and it didn't end up going with the rest of the engine...

New price $900 for the intercooler plus shipping and paypal fees if applicable.

Flex plate $200 plus shipping.

I have a set of 160 lb injectors that were checked out this winter at PTE listed in parts for sale for $350.00

Update:

Intercooler sold
Injectors sold

Heads, rockers, pushrods, heads studs still available.

Flex plate still here.

I am putting up my 90mm throttle body for sale. It is a Accufab race 90mm throttle body. I will cut the end off the 4" pipe and include the Wiggens style clamp with the throttle body. Modifications have been made to the throttle bracket so it could be flipped over and used as the above picture shows. You can't use a IAC unless this is done and clear the GN hood. Just screw in your throttle cable end and you are ready to go. The TPS, IAC and IAC adaptor will be removed and used for another project. $375.00 plus shipping.

Heads, rockers, pushrods, head studs are SOLD!!!!!

Throttle body and flex plate still here. Make me a deal on the flex plate...