FS: Rebuilt/New Complete 87 GN Engine and Trans

No longer interested in trading for a car as I have found one to buy. But everything else is still available.

Would you sell me the engine separate?How about shipping to 53562?And how much for the engine,Thanks

Looking to swap my 84 gn, I tried, engine has been nothing but a hassel, price for engine, harness, and ecu?

I bought this drive train for a hybrid project I was going to do but that has now fallen threw. So I am now selling the Engine/Trans. This is a Complete 87 Engine and Transmission. I also have the ECU and complete wiring harness to go with this if desired. I have a full list and receipts for all the work done and all the parts that have been bought. Engine was completely overhauled, bored .020, has new pistons, bearings, block was steam cleaned and magnafluxed. Heads had complete valve jobs, and were milled. The turbo is a stock unit but was rebuilt by Forced Performance out of Texas. The engine,intake,valve covers, have all been steam cleaned and repainted. Engine also has a TA performance front cover, brand new water pump, new serp belt, A/C delete pulley, new TA Performance Oil pump, New TA Performance stainless exhaust manifolds, Stainless Engine Bolt kit, Stainless T-Stat Housing,New Green stripe Injectors. Mini Starter, New Kirban Downpipe plus many more parts. The engine was built to near stock level as I was not going for a huge race build. The Trans is a stock 200 4R that was completely overhauled, and also has a new Torque Converter. I am located in north central Ohio. I have full receipts totaling over 6500 for all the work/parts, but I am asking 5500 for everything + shipping if so desired. I am interested in trades as I am looking for a 87 hardtop GN I will also consider a 86.

Thanks,
B-
How much man?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

84turbo6 did not buy, engine with ecu and harness, I would do 4500 which does NOT include shipping.

This is all still for sale. If anyone going to BPG this weekend, I am only a 1hr 30min from there. I'll lower the Price down to 4k for everything! Located in Ohio

Also as a side note I am separating everything. So the engine, ecu, wiring harness,and trans which is pending sale are all available as separate pieces. I have another FS sale thread that has the pricing.

Trans is SOLD.
Engine is still available for $3500
ECU is still available for $75 shipped.
Engine wiring Harness is still available for $215 shipped.

Man i have been trying to save for this engine, haha really want it this hot air is nothing but trouble man