FS: New in box TC PTC B15-SS

ladodgers8

Just like it says new, unused PTC torque converter. PTC B15-ss
Here's a link to PTC's site with some additional info. I no longer need this TC as I'm going with a turbo too large for it.

300+ Shipping Or local pickup in Connecticut

Aaron

Just like it says new, unused PTC torque converter. PTC B15-ss
Here's a link to PTC's site with some additional info. I no longer need this TC as I'm going with a turbo too large for it.

300+ Shipping Or local pickup in Connecticut

Aaron

No Link....

PTC's website says 2200-2800. I don't know enough about it to really know what that means. I recommend posting in the Trans forum before buying to make sure that this would be right for anyone's setup.

you listed the converter in your opening title as a PTC-B15-ss
just so everyone knows its not a PTC brand convert but the part # of it starts PTC- which is a little misleading to those that dont the difference..
but please dont refer to the converter or the company as PTC as you just did saying "PTCs website... " its confusing to those that hear that the PTC is the converter to get

PTC is not Pro-Torque, they are two seperate companies that make converters with PTC being the converter of choice for the High Hp guys looking to be at the top of their class , the company that made this converter is Protorque.com

the converter you posted and the link you posted helped to clarify it as a Pro-torque brand and its catalog number is PTC-B15-SS which is a restalled stock D5 12" listed as 2200-2800 and should be good for most turbos from stock up to a 60mm well into the 11s. i have had good results with it on a stock turbo getting one just into the 11s on that converter without even using the lockup.