FS - TH200-4R & 2800rpm converter (Built by Mike Kurtz @ Century)

jdn181

Hey all!

TH200r4 Trans (built by Mike Kurtz, 10/19/2007, ~10k mi) – Origional: $2,515, Price: $1,900 (I have the build sheet for this trans, so if anyone is interested shoot me an email at jdn181@yahoo.com and I will send it to you). Price doesn't include shipping as this will undoubtedly need to go freight. I would prefer local pickup if anyone is in the Houston, TX, area.

2800rpm Torque Converter (re-stalled Grand National by Mike Kurtz, 10/19/2007, ~10k mi) – Origional: $390, Price: $300

Here's the parts info from the build-sheet:

0.500" Boost Valve
Trans Filter
Teflon Pump Bushing
Ext. Hsng Bushing
Sprag, Overdrive
Sprag, Low/Rev
#14 Button Washer
Shift Kit
Pump Washer
HP Band, Wide
H/P Slide Spring
Roller Rear Support
H/D Pump Rings
HD 200 kit, Red/Kolene
HP 3rd w/ Red/Kolene
HP 4th w/ Red/Kolene
HP Band Anchor
Hi-Press Reg Valve
13-Vane Pump Kit
Billet Drum w/ C.S.

On 7/30/09 my T-Top '86 Monte Carlo SS got totalled when someone thought it would be cute to pull out in front of me on my way home from work. Driveline (Engine thru Rear End) is perfect, but just bent the front/pass frame horn a bit. I sold the Rear End to a guy in Austin, but I still have the engine, built trans, and heavy-duty driveshaft. (Driveshaft is a 4" steel assembly with Spicer joints).

Anyhow, I've been working on this car since 1999 but I've decided to start tinkering with an '06 Trailblazer SS and am now parting out the car. Mike Kurtz had reccomended that I post the trans up on the TurboBuick forums.