FS: My 1987 Buick GN

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/315875-fs-1987-buick-gn-so-cal-t-top.html

Do I need to offer finders fees if its sold for top dollar? LOL

Would like to keep it, but it needs to go!

I know your asking 20k+ plus on a more realistic side, your car will probably bring 18k tops, Mine had 61k original miles and a proven 10sec car with a hardtop and I got 22k with over 40k invested in it. good luck with the sale, I really thought that things was long gone but obviously i was wrong, I will keep my eyes open and refere them to you in case people ask for one..

I know your asking 20k+ plus on a more realistic side, your car will probably bring 18k tops, Mine had 61k original miles and a proven 10sec car with a hardtop and I got 22k with over 40k invested in it. good luck with the sale, I really thought that things was long gone but obviously i was wrong, I will keep my eyes open and refere them to you in case people ask for one..

Kevin, The car WAS 20k. I'm down to 16k for the car plus every stock part I have for it....If a buyer only wants the car without the extra stuff the car is 14.5K (thats the car, choice of wheels, car cover, stock/ aftermarket stereo and all docs.

It should have been gone, but I guess the guy whom was looking at the car couldn't part with his money.....:eek:

16k is a great deal dude, 14.5 without the stock parts is even better, Im surprised you still have it.. good luck

I completely agree!!! Well keep an ear out for me. Let me know if anyone is looking for one.

By the way, where else did you post your car? It seems like you sold it pretty quickly....

A great place to sell it would be at the pizza cruise this weekend. An even better place would be the Bates nut farm show in a few weeks.:D

Mike B.

I completely agree!!! Well keep an ear out for me. Let me know if anyone is looking for one.

By the way, where else did you post your car? It seems like you sold it pretty quickly....

I posted mine here thats about it, i guess taking great pictures helps promote the sale as well. if you bring it to the cruise i will make sure to take some good ones for you if you want.. :)

A great place to sell it would be at the pizza cruise this weekend. An even better place would be the Bates nut farm show in a few weeks.:D

Mike B.

Mike, I'm working on getting the day off. I may have Mike Z drive it, but not too sure yet. With my luck a buyer will be there ready to go with cash, and I wont be there with the slip to sign over.... :D

I posted mine here thats about it, i guess taking great pictures helps promote the sale as well. if you bring it to the cruise i will make sure to take some good ones for you if you want.. :)

Kevin, you do take some good photos...esp with your 104lb 5'4'' female assistants there to assist you....;)