FS: hood, digidash, bags, t-tops

Hello Moses! Yes, its in Newton so 30 minutes is about right depending on what side of town you are on.

Bring a truck and pick it up! I'll need your contact info PM'd to me so i can pass it on. Should be able to arrange for an evening pickup or weekend. During the day probably wont happen though.

Hello Moses! Yes, its in Newton so 30 minutes is about right depending on what side of town you are on.

Bring a truck and pick it up! I'll need your contact info PM'd to me so i can pass it on. Should be able to arrange for an evening pickup or weekend. During the day probably wont happen though.

pm sent.....

I see you are in Michigan.... at this time I dont think I will be shipping anything. I have put my family through a lot lately selling all these items. While I think everyone has been happy, I worry about the time it will take to setup the packaging and shipping - especially for fragile items.

It took several weeks to get one item out and several days more for the digi dash than it should have - sorry to all those effected by that even though I warned them.

Pickup? Can! If you have a buddy that will handle shipping - can! I just dont think I can ask father/brother to do any more.

Sorry, for that.

t tops

Thanks for the fast responce ! I would pay ups to package them up so if any thing happened it would be there problem and would be very easey just drop off at ups but thats just my fyi.thanks