FS: hood, digidash, bags, t-tops

GNandGS

I'm still here!
Factory T-tops with storage bags, usable but some cracks in trim. Includes shades that are good shape, just need cleaning - $100 (cant ship)

GN hood. Not sure what years fit, but I know it came from an '87. very good shape and ready to install. Minor scratch in one spot but not bad at all. Has insulation pad. - $275 (cant ship)

Rear springs for TR, with airbags. Never installed them in my car but are USED. - $25 (rather not ship)

Digital Dash cluster for GN/TR. Intended as a fixable spare for my car before I moved and sold it. This unit needs power supply work from Caspers but is in nice shape otherwise. - $25 (can ship)

Location for these items is Newton Kansas but Im in a diff time zone so allow for minor delays in response. :)

If you are interested in my 109 block AND some of these items, let me know. Block in seperate post here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...-stock-bore-shortblock-stand.html#post1514815

I will not rule it out but will wait and see what sells or not... Im guessing anyone buying the glass would want the bags also. They are locking type btw.

IF I sell them they can be shipped.

I will not rule it out but will wait and see what sells or not... Im guessing anyone buying the glass would want the bags also. They are locking type btw.

IF I sell them they can be shipped.

thanks! please let me know!

t top shades

Factory T-tops with storage bags, usable but some cracks in trim. Includes shades that are good shape, just need cleaning - $100 (cant ship)

GN hood. Not sure what years fit, but I know it came from an '87. very good shape and ready to install. Minor scratch in one spot but not bad at all. Has insulation pad. - $275 (cant ship)

Rear springs for TR, with airbags. Never installed them in my car but are USED. - $25 (rather not ship)

Digital Dash cluster for GN/TR. Intended as a fixable spare for my car before I moved and sold it. This unit needs power supply work from Caspers but is in nice shape otherwise. - $25 (can ship)

Location for these items is Newton Kansas but Im in a diff time zone so allow for minor delays in response. :)

If you are interested in my 109 block AND some of these items, let me know. Block in seperate post here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...-stock-bore-shortblock-stand.html#post1514815

ill take the shades if you'll sell seperately

If you guys would, please PM me an offer on the bags/shades. If both can sell, I'll seriously consider breaking it up.

t-top bags are sold and shipped
shades are sold and shipped

Still have digi-cluster, hood, and springs/bags

WERE ARE MY PICS OF DASH! I ASKED FOR? JUST MY LUCK MY DASH TOOK A SH*T ON ME TO DAY. GET ON IT SON CANT DRIVE 55 IF I CANT SEE MY SPEED!:biggrin:

Ya got me! I failed in that regard (but will blame others). Let me send another note about pics and get back to you.

"Pending" ?

With the distance and others schedules "quick pictures" seems to be impossible. All I can say is I represent things accurately and if not, I'll refund the money.

Still have:
HOOD - $275obo (picked up)
T-Tops - $50obo (picked up)
Springs with bags - FREE if you buy something else and come get it. This applies to the block or even the headers I have FS in other posts.

Lowballers keep offers to yourself. Reasonable offers entertained.

got pic of dd

Attachments

• digdash.jpg
    digdash.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 215
id be interested in springs/w bags if you can ship them my zip is 45895 let me know how much shipping would be if you do want to ship

dash

i will take dash.PLEASE DONT POST CALL WILL BE AWAY FROM COMPUTOR TILL MONDAY NITE.
816-241-7223.
JOHN

Shawn B.

Call JPP, or email me and i can call him since your far far away :)
He is a good guy and his dash cluster got nailed by UPS here this week. He might just have it shipped to CASPERS for the repair.

Jpp sounds like a good deal.

Take it easy guys

BW

thank you .just let me or BW know how much.please pack it like it was your first born! these fuc$er out there dont give a sh*t about your stuff.i packed the hell out of it still didnt help.can you send it to caspers for me? just put my name inside for me.
caspers eletronics
1333 wilheln rd
mundelein ill 60060
(ATTN JOHN) FOR JOHN PACE.
LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH OR BW.

Ok, the springs/airbags went with block, JPP is getting the cluster... that leaves:

Hood

T-Tops (no storage bags)

I'm in Wichita,KS man.....I'm want the hood. Is it near here??

Newtons about 30 mintes away....I'll but it if that's cool.