FS: Gauges, Big Mouth, fender cover, Coil, ECM & lots more

I'm interested in the CD player, so I'd like to buy directly from you for a set price...PM me or e-mail me @ tcracingdiecast@lycos.com & let me know how much you need & more about the condition of the cd player..

Thanks, The Darkside :cool:

Looks like site maintenance where my photos are hosted, Should be back online soon. Thanks for the heads up guys!

We need to bring some of our fileservers down tonite for a required firmware upgrade. If you link to img.photobucket.com, your album (including images) will be unavailable between 11:30 pm and 1:00 am mst. We don't expect it will take the full time and do not expect any issues.

TheDoughboy said:
Yes, I am open to all offers, just email me off the board at thedoughboy@cox.net

Thanks,

Ron

Why list it on Ebay and then yank it ? That kind of sucks for the guys who actually bid through Ebay before seeing this thread...and yeah, I'm the high bidder

Just trying to cover all the bases. Lots of people do this, including me. If the offer is not good enough it does not get yanked. I bid on things that get yanked too, I just look for another one to bid on...

Ron