BIG PARTS LIST. up dated with more parts added 2012

Hi:

I sent you a PM yesterday morning regarding the 84/85 cloth and leather seats that require recovering and the turbo shield. If those seats are the Lear Siegler seats I am interested. Please send pictures to my e-mail below. Also interested in the turbo shield. Please tell me the condition.

Thanks

dlynch@outdrs.net

I have pictures of the seats on my lap top, I'll send the pictures later today. Let me know if you dont get the pictures.

let me know about the radio as i have been looking for one and if we come to an agreement i can send you the money ASAP. if you have time, can you please take some pictures of the wheels. the chrome strips i am looking for are: the trip peace that goes around the rear window. the ones that go around the door (the thin ones') and the moldign chrome pieces that go flushed with the door. for instance, if you roll down your window and you stick your arm out and rest it along the door (outside) you would be resting your arm on that chrome piece.. hope that description helps.. let me know what you have please.. thanks again

I wont be able to test some of the radio's until either tomorrow or Wednesday. I have pictures of the wheels but they make the rims look crappy. I will try to take some pictures of them soon. Ionly have the pieces that your arm rests on in blackout. I do have the thin chrome trim pieces that go around the outer edge of the roof where the door glass is, if those are the peces you need.

I will try to get back to everyone either tonight or tomorrow, I got alot of Pm's and I won't have enough time to get back to everyone this morning.

I need 1pc, driver's side - maroon/oxblood:

"T-TOP trim around the t-tops on the inside of the car in, Maroon,
grey and blue $25 for each piece"

How much shipped to 33559 with Paypal?

I need 1pc, driver's side - maroon/oxblood:

"T-TOP trim around the t-tops on the inside of the car in, Maroon,
grey and blue $25 for each piece"

How much shipped to 33559 with Paypal?

I have the pieces arond the t-tops but not the pieces on the inside f the t-tops which are always broken.

I wont be able to test some of the radio's until either tomorrow or Wednesday. I have pictures of the wheels but they make the rims look crappy. I will try to take some pictures of them soon. Ionly have the pieces that your arm rests on in blackout. I do have the thin chrome trim pieces that go around the outer edge of the roof where the door glass is, if those are the peces you need.

sounds great. if there is any way (or time) that you can send me some pics of the chrome pieces to verify those are the ones i need, i will take those along with the radio. with the wheels, im just trying to get a general idea of how the wheels are.. if they have any major scratches dents, etc.. but thanks for the replys..

sounds great. if there is any way (or time) that you can send me some pics of the chrome pieces to verify those are the ones i need, i will take those along with the radio. with the wheels, im just trying to get a general idea of how the wheels are.. if they have any major scratches dents, etc.. but thanks for the replys..

I didt get to testig the radio's yet, but I will get to it as soon as I can. I can take pictures later today of the trim and rims. The rims are nice, double check, but I dont think they have any major imperfections.

I didt get to testig the radio's yet, but I will get to it as soon as I can. I can take pictures later today of the trim and rims. The rims are nice, double check, but I dont think they have any major imperfections.

sounds good, just let me know when you get the chance to test the radio and or take some pictures. thanks for everything ill be waiting for your response.. ill send you my email address through PM whenever you are ready thanks.