FS/FT: 2001 Speedway White Z06 - 20K Miles, 800HP

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
I have this car listed over at Corvette Forum in the C5 section. I'm posting it here more in the hopes that someone will have an interesting Buick trade as opposed to selling it outright. Although, of course, I am open to either. :)

The car is located in Western Canada, and as described in the title. It comes about it's HP rating as a result of converting the LS6 from a naturally-aspirated 350 (5.7l) to a Vortech V3 Si-trim blown 383 (6.2l) stroker motor...with all the supporting hardware that entails. I'm not sure how much more needs to be posted about the car here. It's all described in detail on Corvette Forum with pictures.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-2001-speedway-white-z06-20k-miles-800hp.html

Regarding trades, I'm a Buick fan first and foremost. I'll consider trading up (GNX) or down (anything else) for any nice example. Please be advised that your trade will need to be immaculate and most likely stock or very close to stock. Cars I will consider will most likely sell for $18K+ here...let's not waste each other's time. I have bought several Buicks out of the US and have also sent Buicks down there, and I can provide references. If you're Canadian, so much the better. ;)

The price to buy the car outright and cross it off your own bucket list is $32,000 USD.

Bump. I may actually take it for a drive this weekend, since I have to move cars/lifts around in my shop.

Yes. Although I have to drop the lift and wake it from its winter hibernation still. Maybe this weekend if the weather holds.

Does this car have cats and all the emissions equipment to pass emissions on it?