Fs 92 25th annv. Z28 5.7 tpi

2bseen

White with red stripes and red interior, all power, car has just been used as a show car and only has 70k actual miles. It has never been painted or smoked in, no dents paint needs nothing. The interior needs nothing no burns, rips or anything even the dash is perfect. It is auto and hardtop b/c that is the only way you could get a 5.7 motor and has the raised rear wing from the factory. I would trade car plus cash for a 86-87 g.n with less than 75k miles no rust and mostly stock, or sell for $7800. oh I drove it to a show about 4 weeks ago (150miles) and got 23 mpg with the air on. Clean car fax and actual miles on title. I can email pics on weds afternoon if anyone wants them. Location is in north alabama.

would also consider trades for a 89 turbo trans am. Must be a nice car with no rust also.

Wonderful example of a nice clean Camaro. I sold a 1991 Z-28 with 18,000 miles and I have regretted it ever since. How long have you owned the car?

Kyle

Also, what part of Alabama are you in? I am located in Lubbock Texas, and trying to get an idea on shipping distance.

Kyle