FS: 87GN, Great condition, many mods

JeffW

Whistlin' on by. Wossshhh
I have an 87 GN for sale. The car has a little over 58,000 miles. It has many modifications as listed in the sig. There is also a link to pictures of the car from 1996 to present.
The pics with the new paint, embroidered mats, champ valve covers, chrome turbo cover, etc. are of the car in it's current state.

I'm asking $17,000 obo.

Jeff
Home (901) 682-1276
Cell (901) 489-9780

Lowering Price

I'm lowering the price to $16000. The car is in great shape, Very nice paint job in 2001 that still looks brand new.

The car has about 58000 or so miles.

Check out my webpage that covers the transforation of a bone stock GN all the way to where is it today. The car runs great, and it's pretty darn quick.

Greg Friend did the motor work, ported head, port matched lower intake, 60# mototrons, SMC alky kit, and several more mods, including a very good stereo set up with XM radio.

Take a look at the picks on the website. You'll be able to see how it looks today as opposed to 10 year ago.

Thanks,
Jeff

The car in my sig. The link above the pic has more pics and list of things done. If you have any other questions let me know. Thanks Eric

Priced to move! Excellant deal

I'm lowering the price on this GN.

The price is now just $13,750 if you are willing to come get the car.

Jeff

Nice lookin Z, but I'm going to pass on any trades right now. I really need the money to pay off medical bills.

Trade offer for you GN

Would you be interested in a trade for a restored 65 Chevelle Malibu with a 396 BBC and 700r4 overdrive trans.?? I can send pictures and info interested!!

I might be interested in the 65 BBC.

Please email pictures and details. Does the car have AC/Heater?

Price lowered again!

I am lowering the price to $13,250.

The car is in fantastic shape. It's probably should sell for 16-17K.

Feel free to ask Greg Friend (MeanBuicks) about the car. He has done most of the engine and transmission work on it.

Let's get it sold. The price in a steal on a car that's in this condition.

Jeff
home 901-682-1276
cell 901-489-9780

Still for Sale, Very good price!

I've had quite a few people interested, but no one has bought the car yet.

Don't let the low price fool you, this car is in very good condition. I've priced it low to move it quickly. I've got a HUGE amount of medical bills to pay off.

In addition, my health issues don't allow me to do much with the GN except for a short cruise around the neighborhood a couple of times a month.

I've only advertised here because I really want another GN person to have the car.

Call, email, or PM me with any questions. I'm not in a position to really consider any trades at this point.

Most of the bigger mods have been installed by Greg Friend, MeanBuicks on this site. Feel free to PM Greg for a third party opinion on the car.

Thanks,
Jeff

cell (901) 489-9780
home (901) 682-1276
jawasson1@comcast.net

Sold pending funds

Car is sold, pending funds transfer.

Thanks,
Jeff