FS/FT: TTA *94k miles*

wideHB

Always in B0o0o0o0o0ost
Justin
SkunkWorks63@gmail.com
480-371-0273
Phoenix, AZ.

First off, I LOVE this car. It has been a dream car for a long time. I'm only considering selling due to bills, and 2 kids. If I don't get a decent trade and cash, or what I'm asking in price, I'll keep it, tough through hard times, and continue to build it. Thank you.

It is number 677 and has 94k miles.
I have a receipts for 99% of what's listed below

Engine
Rebuilt Buick 3.8 liter LC2 V6
John's Performance metal MAF pipe
John's Performance vacuum block
John's Performance adjustable push rods
John's Performance 206/206 camshaft
JE forged pistons
Federal Mogul piston rings
Federal Mogul crankshaft bearings
Federal Mogul connecting rod bearings
Federal Mogul camshaft bearings
John's Performance 70mm throttle body
John's Performance 100lb valve springs
Bored/honed/magnafluxed/resurfaced/balanced block
ARP bolts
Perma-cool oil cooler
Manual boost controller
K&N air filter
3" up pipe
CAS front mounted intercooler
SMC alcohol injection kit
TA-49 3-bolt turbo (slightly larger than factory T-46)
John's Performance 5lb wastegate spring
43.5lb fuel injectors
ATR 3" downpipe
3" Test pipe
Hooker 3" cat-back

Transmission/Rear Axle
rebuilt TH2004R
Jeg's transmission cooler with fan
Perma-Cool transmission oil cooler
Precision Industries 2800 rpm stall converter
DDD shift kit
Australian 9 bolt limited slip rear axle
Stock 3.27 gear

Suspension
1LE suspension and brake package
Edelbrock shocks
Edelbrock springs
Edelbrock trailing arms
Edelbrock panhard rod
Airlift inflatable drag-bag
John's Performance torque strap
Jegs SFCs
Jegs torque arm
Line-lock
Stainless steel brake lines

Exterior
Tinted windows
Factory-replacement fiberglas spoiler
TTA hood pad
91-92 GTA tail lights

It's almost 20 years old and has 94k miles. Nothing major, paint is excellent, t-tops leak in hi-pressure touchless washes, tint is getting old.

Interior
Re-upholstered Leather seats
TTA specific floor mats
White faced gauges
AutoMeter knock gauge with audible tone
AuotMeter A/F ratio gauge
AutoMeter boost gauge

The previous owner got 12.2 @ 118 without many of the mods listed, with 0 lb launches and horrible traction. Once tuned, this thing will be deep into the 11s on the TA49. You can keep the TA49 but the engine is built and ready to swap a bigger turbo onto also. There's less than 6k miles on the rebuilt engine. It idles a bit high and has a small oil leak when running. I bought it like that. Looks like it's from the rear main seal, and I have a brand new kit to fix it. It will not pass emissions in its current condition. At the very least it would need a catalytic converter for that. I don't have emissions testing and neither did the previous owner.

This TTA is not a museum TTA but it's by no means a beater or beaten on. There are also the typical dings here and there typical of a 20 year old car with 94k miles. The floorpans and undercarriage are spotless. I have nothing to hide and I don't want to make it sound worse than it is because it's not bad at all. You'd just have to see it for yourself.

I have the owner's kit but it's not in the best shape. I also have the TTA-specific rear tail light piece with the white bird and TURBO stickers but my wife dropped it and cracked the mounting tabs. The bird and TURBO stickers are the expensive part and are fine and will probably come off with a heat gun to transfer onto a normal TA/GTA center piece.

Let me stress I love this car and have always wanted a TTA. I'm not going to give it away for less than I'm comfortable with and will have no problem keeping it. I could very well reconsider selling it tomorrow.

** I'm asking $15,000 obo/Possible trades. I have appraisals from a few years ago for $14,500 and even modded TTAs are only going to go up in value. **

It is an awesome car and an experience every time it's driven. I drove from San Antonio, TX. to Phoenix, AZ. without a hiccup.

sig-1.jpg

TTArear.jpg

TTAfront.jpg

Without a DL....I don't think he did either. Then again, it will probably be a long time before he has 'net access again and can tell us.