FS 70GTQ and TTA heads

RUSTYNAIL

Knee Deep
I had a little change in direction and have a few parts for sale.

70GTQ from Limit Engineering it is a journal bearing only bolted on for pics $1095 w/ HD acuator

Champion ported/polished TTA heads (started with new castings)
Stainless valves
Big springs set-up for a big hydraulic roller
Harland Sharp shaft rockers
Smith Brothers .116 pushrods
ARP heads studs
Modified valve covers
These heads were installed but never fired, I have paperwork from champion somewhere but I haven't located it. $1895

Parts are removed and ready to ship, a few of the TB guys saw the parts last week at our get together and can vouch for the condition. Here is a link to the pics from when we started the build.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-trans-am-tech/276969-rustynail-tta-engine.html

PM me for a shipping quote or if you have any other questions. RUSTYNAIL

I had a little change in direction and have a few parts for sale.

70GTQ from Limit Engineering it is a journal bearing only bolted on for pics $995 w/ HD acuator

Champion ported/polished TTA heads (started with new castings)
Stainless valves
Big springs set-up for a big hydraulic roller
Harland Sharp shaft rockers
Smith Brothers .116 pushrods
ARP heads studs
Modified valve covers
These heads were installed but never fired, I have paperwork from champion somewhere but I haven't located it. $1695

Parts are removed and ready to ship, a few of the TB guys saw the parts last week at our get together and can vouch for the condition. Here is a link to the pics from when we started the build.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-trans-am-tech/276969-rustynail-tta-engine.html

PM me for a shipping quote or if you have any other questions. RUSTYNAIL

New Prices :eek:

re: other parts for sale

Are there any other TT/A extreme high performance parts you are upgrading and want to get rid of ? I figured i would ask in case i missed it when you posted them....Dave

re:parts arrived today

Got all the parts today.
They were in perfect condition as advertised.
Thank you very much.....Dave
:biggrin: