FS: 2003 F1 Procharged Cobra 700 RWHP

BuckeyeTroop

This is my wife's car, and the only reason for selling is she has leg issues which makes it very difficult to drive with this setup. Rock solid build and tune with 27k miles and approximately 3500 on the build. Mint condition one of a kind build with supporting mods. Wicked sounding car. Located in Ohio. $29500

Last edited:
87 t. 60 k miles nice modes. Mint car

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 112
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
Yes moon roof car. Atr exhaust. 3 1/2 inch dp. Just put a tv45 turbo on it and waiting on tt chip for 80lbinjs. Precision sl intercooler. Alky. New trans. And art car Convertor just put in this weekend also. I don't have a current motor pic waiting on some pieces to get finished powder coating. Rust free car

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 91
It had a ta49 on it and traded for bigger tv45 and looking to see how much better it will run with inks and convertor and trans setup. With ta 49 ran 7.40s 1/8. This is a show car/driver Not to brag but all buicks I have built are super clean

It had a ta49 on it and traded for bigger tv45 and looking to see how much better it will run with inks and convertor and trans setup. With ta 49 ran 7.40s 1/8. This is a show car/driver Not to brag but all buicks I have built are super clean

Can you post some pics when it's all back together again under hood? Thanks

I will ,should have parts tomorrow from powder coating..if you like text me and I can text pics if easier. 8284425950