2003 10th Anniversary Torch Red Cobra Coupe- 627 miles- $$$ in mods

qwiktim

My Torch Red 2003 10th Anniversary Coupe will be for sale shortly. It was purchased new by me for use in a few articles for the NMRA Race Pages and is now complete. The car is factory fresh, with only 627 original miles, and comes with a trunk load of original documentation, SVT club mailings, all paperwork, plus posters, books, ect. Car was in the dealership showroom from day one, trailered to my home, and has been in climate controlled garage since. Never wet other than washing it. This is one of 365 Torch Red 10th Anniversary coupes, and has the red/black leather interior and carbon fible Anniversary interior trim. Car #1967 of 2003 Anniversary editions and #8358 of 8394 2003 Cobra's.

Mods include the nicest solid axle conversion ever done (in my humble opinion) with a narrowed, straightened, and powder coated 8.8" housing for more tire clearance, axle tubes welded, Moser axles, Eaton differential, FRPP 3.73 gears, all new bearings and races, Bullitt brake brackets to retain the 11.65" Cobra rear brakes, new ABS sensors, CHE Performance upper/lower control arms, billet sphyrical upper housing bushings, CHE axle brace, front and rear drag springs, air bag in rr, Strange Engineering 10 way adjustable shocks and struts, Magnaflow stainless cat back, Magnaflow stainless catted X-pipe, BilletFlow 2.76" pulley and hub, BilletFlow 4 piece idler set up, UPR cold air kit, DiabloSport Predator with RWTD custom tune, Raptor shift light, Steeda Triax shifter, 16 psi boost overlay gauge conversion, American Racing polished Torque Thrust II's with custom offsets 17"x11" and 17"x7" with Sumitomo 315/35/17's and 205/50/17's completely tucked under the car, EXTRA set of 17"x11" Polished Torque Thrusts with BFG 315/35/17 Drag Radials never used, six wheels and tires total, all new..... more..........add up the parts and you'll see more than $8,000 in modifications. Just made 477.3 rwhp and 500.7 rwtq STD. Only the best parts used, and nothing used was installed. Time to start the next project.....

Still has 32 months and 35,xxx remaining on factory warranty.

Original window sticker of $36,560 (We know I didn't pay that)
Modifications total right at $8,000
----------------------------------
------------------------- $44,560

Open to realistic offers (I will be very realistic).

May consider partial trade of clean '86-'87 Grand National, T-Type, or Turbo T............ or ??

If you are serious and capable please e-mail me.....more pictures and info on my homepage www.quartermilemuscle.com

qwiktim@sssnet.com

cobra00.jpg

qwiktim-4.jpg

rear3.jpg

rear4.jpg

rear1.jpg

wheels4.jpg

I have watched a Cobra (black) sit on Ebay for over 2months,had a similar price as yours ,he had a Kenne Bell On his.
Seems used ones are in $23K - 29K...

BandAid&#8776:

It is true that you can find used ones in the $26,000-$29,000 range........but with more miles for sure. I would not be asking much more than that for mine, with only 627 miles and all of the mods......