FS/FT 2003 SVT MUSTANG COBRA - 74K miles - STOCK SUPERCHARGED 6spd - MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

97ramsst

2003 SVT COBRA
DSC05890.jpg

We are selling our 2003 Ford SVT Cobra. Its (of course) a 6 Speed Manual with a factory Supercharged 4.6L DOHC V8. The car is all stock with just 74,482 ORIGINAL MILES. The car has Ice Cold AC, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Seat, Mach Stereo, Rear Defroster, Keyless Entry and Alarm. It is garage kept southern car with a spotless car fax! If you have been looking for one of these you know its almost impossible to find one these cars with a clean history or that have never been modified or raced!
The car runs and drives like a new one. There are no mechanical issues with the car...it needs nothing. The car has new new BFGoodrich G-Force Tires, a new clutch, a new Ford Motorcraft battery, and a new Motorcraft belt all installed with in the last 4K miles.
The paint and body are a 9.9 out of 10. There are no dents or dings on the car.
The interior is a 9 out of 10 as well...it looks like a fairly low mile garage kept car should. Its all stock with no issues.
The engine is ALL STOCK and unmolested...no aftermarket pullies or tunes or anything. It runs like a top and pulls like a horse! The only performance modification to car is a Bansanni Cat-back exhaust system...it has a very nice mellow tone and is not loud at all.
ASKING PRICE IS $18950 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.
I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.) I do have a clean title in hand for it!
We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat. Trade value on this car is $20,000.
DSC06078.jpg

DSC06082.jpg

DSC06101.jpg

DSC06089.jpg

DSC06121.jpg

DSC06189.jpg

DSC06181.jpg

DSC06112.jpg

DSC05929.jpg

DSC05932.jpg

DSC06093.jpg

DSC05821.jpg

DSC06173.jpg

didn't know if you may be interested in a nice 87 GN with weber racing stroker engine? thanks
Andy

wow, the detail work on the car is impressive. I'm also jealous of the slash cut bassani tips(think these were only available for a year or 2). I couldn't find a set for anything when I had my cobra.

Status
Not open for further replies.