FS: 1995 Impala SS

7900obo!! I need to sell this car for closing costs and moving expenses! Shot me an offer that I am not going to laugh at and I might take it.

That link was no good. What are details. I have a buyer and CASH:biggrin:

I just noticed that the Impala SS Forum is down for upgrades. I have done so many small things to this car over the years that I'm sure I am forgetting some things....but I will tackle the big stuff to give you a broad overview.

110k miles (around there, its been a while since I drove it)
engine uses no oil, no smoke, no leaks, tranny shifts like new, no leaks from there, rear end has no leaks, no noises, brakes have 5k or so on them front and rear
Everything on the car works as it should.

Mods:
Brand new Tri-Y headers (a little over 1100)
Hooker Catback
K&N FIPK intake
Comp Cams 1.6RR
Brand new Combination Motorsports Valve Springs/Retainers
Custom ECM tune for 93 octane
Elec water pump
MSD 6AL box
Brand new MSD plug wires
Battery in trunk
Corvette engine dress kit
Billet valve covers
Entire car has been covered in dynomat, its VERY quiet...I have also found every rattle and all the doors, dash, under carrage, etc and eliminated them
Brand new interior carpet (about 600)
Ungo 2-way paging alarm w/multiple shock sensors, window roll up and down control
I have done a lot under the hood to make things look better and less cluttered with wiring. Replaced tons of wire loom masked/painted a lot to make things look better

There are a couple things that it needs.

It needs a radio/speakers. I am a car stereo installer, so I removed my system for the sale. I would be willing to install whatever you wish for a minimal price, or do something custom if you wish.

It needs some minor body work. Someone tried to break into it years ago and messup the driver door around the door lock. And, I hit a retread on the interstate and the driver rocker in front of the rear tire is mess up a little, and the paint is just starting to fade a bit on the bumpers due to age.

The car is a beautiful 10 footer. You can pick your nose hairs in the paint still.

I was quoted 1500 or so to fix all body problems.

That just about covers it. I have been watching ebay for prices, and I think my price is very generous considering I have about 3000 invested in new parts that have no miles on them. I also have a lot of spare parts that go with the car.

Color is Dark Cherry Metallic, and price is 7900.

It has been parked in the garage for a couple months now so it is rather dusty since I do woodworking for car stereo and such. I have to install the new headers, plug wires, plugs, and put the radiator back in so I can clean it up. I took it out so I could get a little more room in there to work, and since I have all new hoses for it I was taking them off anyways. I can get some pics this weekend. Thanks.