Complete 109 long block for sale (Webber)

evil666

I decided that I would like to upgrade and go for a stage motor. But this is only going to happen if sell my long block. I am selling it from throttle body to oil pan.
The short block is a girdled, stroker built by Webber (245 ci)
M&A stage 3 aluminum heads that come with the valve covers, 1.65 crane roller rockers.
Accufab polished 70mm throttle body and plenum with RJC power plate
Stock lower intake that is match port to the heads. The heads and lower intake use to belong to Eric from dynotech performance that he had on his white turbo T.
RJC deep oil pan.
The motor is still in my car as I am writing this down. The motor runs perfectly, good oil psi, runs nice and cool. I won't take the motor out unless I sell it, cause if I don't I will just keep it. If you want to hear it run, I could always video tape the motor running. You could also come and see it run, but I live pretty far from most of all the guys on this forum.
Oh ya it has a Erson 214/214 flat tappet cam.
The fuel injectors and fuel rail and water pump I will keep.
If I forgot any info, it might be in my signature. The times in my Signature is what I ran with this motor.
I am asking 8500$ for the complete long block, if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Marco

If anyone is interested of hearing the motor run, a friend of mine put up 6 videos on YouTube. The videos were for one of the members on this forum that had asked me to email videos of the car running. For some reason, the videos that I filmed on October 19, 2016, I wasn't able to email them to him and I wasn't able to up load them on this forum. My friend 's user name on YouTube is blownchevel or you can do a search and write Marco 's Webber motor and the six videos will show up.
If you want to see some videos of the car at the trackng , go under time slip and database, do a search on
First time at the track with FAST XFI and E85
I think it is on the third page, and you will see 3 videos of my car at the track, and if I Remember right I posted the log of my XFI.

If anyone went and look at the videos on my motor on YouTube, you will see in one of the videos when I am giving gas with the hood opened, there is smoke coming out of the driver's side breather. The only reason it is smoking is cause I bypassed the pcv valve and it is shooting in the atmosphere. If I would plug back the pcv to the vacuum lines on the intake , there would be no smoke coming out of the breather. The only reason that I do this, is to release pressure in the crank case.

What's all included? Intake? plenum?
- Sorry, dumb question. Just read the entire post lol

Last edited:
I also would like to be clear on something. There is a stage 2 motor that I want to buy off this guy, but he ended advertising it now. If this guy sells his motor before I could sell mine, well in that case my motor won't be for sale anymore and I will just keep mine. The only, only reason I would want to sell my motor is to purchase this guy's stage 2 motor . If his motor sells , forget it, I won't have the money to buy a stage motor from scratch. I am not saying this in any way to put any pressure, I just want to be very honest.

sounds like a kick-ass motor! GL
Thanks, I can't complain, motor runs great. Like I said if it sells before the other motor that I want, great and if it doesn't I will just keep. If I do end up keeping, I will get Bisson to sell me a custom roller cam set up.
Thanks for the bump
Marco

Here is a picture
20140613_014446.jpg