{FS} 1991 GMC Syclone Truck w/ 75k miles ---

I think its definitely the worst time of the year to sell a "toy".

Taxes, holidays, and end of the year with crappy weather all at once :) ---

Thanks for the bump! Its still for sale , but actually currently in the paint shop getting a full repaint including cladding!

Once it comes out I am going to drop it off at the performance shop to get the front differential rebuilt , so it can be AWD again.

I'll update the price when its officially available again. I'm thinking $11,500 with new paint and differential. If someone wants it before I take it to the shop for the differential I'll take $10k.

I didn't get a single person to come look at it over the 3 months I had it for sale this winter LOL ... so I figured I would get it all perfect for someone :) ---

What's wrong with the front diff. Bearings ?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I honestly don't know. I was on the Power Tour up in Ann Arbor , MI and the gasket failed after getting a fluid swap before the Tour. Locked up on me doing 45 on the highway from getting hot. I'm sure I took some teeth off. The shop up there knew I didn't have a ton of time since I was out of town and pulled the propshaft and both NEW CV axles I had in it. Told me they put load on the bearings that needed it up front w/ spacers and that the diff was completely disconnected ( wont turn now with the wheels ) , and took the propshaft out to stop the transfer case from spinning. Its completely RWD right now, I haven't had any issues and have driven it 1k+ miles since. Its definitely a Band-Aid fix though and will need to be repaired sooner than later. I'm thinking around $500 in parts if someone does it themselves. ---

how much for the Harley truck , I am looking for one or a Lightning
Never mind, I found the old ad.

Last edited:
Sixbangr I decided to keep the HD as a Daily Driver.

Williams 3982 ... thanks bud! I honestly think its going to be a real nice truck for the price. I just had a friend sell his 110k mile SY with c6 Corvette wheels and 5+ yr old paint for $13,500. This one has a lot of "preventative mods" , and 35k less miles with newer paint for $2k less.

I'm going to start to DD the Syclone with a For Sale sign on it so I can enjoy it a little before its gone LOL. I am losing a lot of money on it considering I have only put 12k miles on it. I just hope I don't get attached to it again :) . I am in St. Louis , Mo ---

Sixbangr I decided to keep the HD as a Daily Driver.

Williams 3982 ... thanks bud! I honestly think its going to be a real nice truck for the price. I just had a friend sell his 110k mile SY with c6 Corvette wheels and 5+ yr old paint for $13,500. This one has a lot of "preventative mods" , and 35k less miles with newer paint for $2k less.

I'm going to start to DD the Syclone with a For Sale sign on it so I can enjoy it a little before its gone LOL. I am losing a lot of money on it considering I have only put 12k miles on it. I just hope I don't get attached to it again :) . I am in St. Louis , Mo ---

I agree Nathan...... You will fall back in love with it...

Every time I think of selling mine .......I drive it and fall back in love with it...........that's my problem I just don't drive it much.....but I did take it to the golf course this morning ..

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Ive been telling you to keep it for a while! Once its gone its hard to get it back. Yes having money is good but the bond with it and making it your own is amazing. If its paid for which im sure it is, its not eating or drinking. But collector insurance on it and pay 200 a year and keep it.

Sent from my SHW-M340S using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app