FS: 1987 Turbo T Limited

boostedbuford

Under a rock
Located in Omaha, Nebraska-

White 1987 Turbo T Limited, hardtop, posi, 45/45 leather, blackout trim, pwr seats, widows etc..

Car has 150k on it, the engine is the only thing that hasnt been redone. No mods, just a cruiser, runs and drives great.

I've got about 16k in reciepts(not including the price of the car) in paint/bodywork etc.. Basically it was a 'Frame On' resto. New paint, new doors, all new body bushings, new seats, new window motors, all seals replaced, R134 conversion etc.. It's damn near perfect exterior wise.

I'm asking 12,500$ with the boyd coddigtons, 9,500$ with the stockers.

On to pictures... I can get more- the car sits in storage 99% of the time so I've never really taken many.

-I've got tons of parts that can go with it if somebody wants, obiously for a higher asking price.

-TA60-1 Turbo
-3in downpipe
-19row duetweiller extended intercooler
-009 Injectors
-A set of O-rings heads
-A handful of red-armstrong chips
-Another set of doors, another turbo hood

DSCN3283.jpg

DSCN3282.jpg

DSCN3281.jpg

-With the big n littles on it...
IMG_0237_sized.jpg

-These pictures are super old, color is distorted

Buick1.jpg

Buick4.jpg

Buick5.jpg

Buick3.jpg

Buick6.jpg

bufordro8.jpg

Very nice car.. I remember commenting on this car in the Wheels/tire thread.. Sweet ride!! GLWS~!!!

I really want this car:biggrin: If things fall right:biggrin: GLWS!!!

is this an original white wo2 with leather, or redone to your liking?

Only picture I have of the engine bay, taken about 5 years ago. Obviously its reallly dirty, it's been cleaned up a bunch since then, this was previous to all the paint resto work, I keep the hood closed most of the time anyway:cool:

TurboTengine2.jpg

Thats a super old picture, probably 5 years old, everythings been put back to stock, intake etc.. Its got a boost controller on it, but the boost is turned down to 10lbs.

Thats a super old picture, probably 5 years old, everythings been put back to stock, intake etc.. Its got a boost controller on it, but the boost is turned down to 10lbs.

Ah, that makes sense. The photos are deceiving, best of luck with the sale.

Is the interior gray or blue? any better pictures of the Dash?

Grey Interior, going through all my pictures I really cant seem to find a direct shot of the dash, I'll have to snag a pic when I pull it out from storage at the end of the week.