front shocks???

sick GN

I looked in the suspension section and didn't find a good answer... I have a stock setup on the car right now... I mostly drive on the street but I do race it also.... im wondering what shocks would be good to help with launch and still stay drivable on the street... I know 90/10 are good for racing on the strip but I think they wouldn't do so well driving... I found 70/30 also... anyone have any experience with either of these? what would you suggest..

thanks

Cheap Monroe shocks. The drag shocks are fine if you have a v8. These cars transfer weight better than a V8 Monte.

I don't have a v8 tho... just a little v6... any one drive around on the street with 90/10 or 70/30?

That is what I am saying, drag shocks are not needed. They actually go to full extension too quickly and cause the car to loose traction on launch. I went into the 9's, 1.4x 60's on 11 year old yellow Monroes.

I don't have a v8 tho... just a little v6... any one drive around on the street with 90/10 or 70/30?

I had 90/10's and they suck. There old tech and don't work well on our cars. Just for comparison, I switched to Afco double adjustable at there recommended settings and they are way stiffer than 90/10's. Do yourself a favor and spend the money elsewhere.
Allan G.