Front Lower A arm bushings

84SFIGN

I'm going through the front suspension on my G body this winter and looking for some input on lower A arm bushings. Can I put install ILE bushings or is this a waste of time? Are there better options without spending a fortune?

Thanks

I'm not big on poly bushings. I bought an Energy Suspension set for my rear end last year and returned them because the manufacturing tolerances were out of spec. The OD was way too large and they wouldn't fit the housing ears without wrecking the rear end. I'm like the fact that the ILE bushings offer a higher durometer and won't squeek like poly. Unless I can find a really good deal on replacement lower A arms with new bushings installed, I'm thinking that removing mine, sandblasting them and installing new bushings will be the way to go. Opinions?

You must have got a fluke set I have intalled several sets of the energy susp sets in the rear end (black and used the lube) never had squeaking or fit issues

Speedway motors part numbers 106-20069 and 106-20076 are a greaseable bushing with a teflon insert in them. Pretty much a permanant fix for the busings. If I remember right UNGN is using them in one of his cars and likes them.:)

Yes I'm running them in the lowers. No noise... car rides great. Probably have 3500 miles on them so far.

I have one car with del-a-lum.
The other has high-durometer Moog. They were available around 2004 when I re-did the bushings & balljoints.

F-body, 2WD S/T-series and G-body all have different bushing sizes in the LCA.
So 1LE bushings only fit the F LCAs.

There is a little bit of squeak with the Hi-Dur Moog. But it's nowhere near as bad as some poly bushings I've heard.