Front Exterior Parts

turbobooster

last week some dumb**** accidently didnt pull out far enough from the parking space and clipped the front headlight bezel and side marker lens on the drivers side right off my 85 T-Type luckily that was the only damage done so im in search of these 2 pieces in black trim. ive tried Poston and they are discontinued so maybe someone here knows where i can purchase these 2 pieces ? any help or if anyone happens to have a drivers side headlight bezel with the side marker in black trim good condition please hit me up and give me a price any tips as to where i can find these would be great i hate to see my car look like it got its lights knocked out thanx

I saw the used marker light for in the headlamp bezel on ebay when I was surfing today.... I think the auction ends in the next couple days too, wasnt that expensive yet either

Check with Kirbans, they get em in every now'n again. I see them advertised in the inner circle emails about once a month.

hey guys thanx for the help. damn that is one big parts list it was like heaven for these buicks i might just pick up other parts