Front air dam

To "DavzGN" did adding the rebar to the curl part of the lower lip help it any or not, or make it worse???

Cory Air dam

Whats up ya'll been a long time. Heres a design for an air dam. I know of only 2 in existance. Mine and Cory himself.

Attachments

• coryairdam.jpg
    coryairdam.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 520
That picture of Cory car with the spoiler is that a Kenna bell cause it looks boarder or is that your own design.

To "DavzGN" did adding the rebar to the curl part of the lower lip help it any or not, or make it worse???

Copied some of my replies of our PM discussion so other people know about it.

I definitely think the bar made is stronger. I have not idea how much stronger, but I think it helped because the bottom edge is actually worn flat at the corners of the intercooler duct from going in and out of steep driveways.

The bar just follows the bottom contour of the spoiler and ends maybe 6 inches from each corner of the spoiler. It's just embedded in the fiberglass and doesn't attach to anything.

I'm not really sure how much weight it added. I would guess about 5 pounds. I haven't had the spoiler off in over 15 years so I couldn't even tell you what it weighs. To be honest, I don't even know what kind of rod they used to reinforce the spoiler, I just assumed it was rebar. My brother knew someone who did it for me back in the early 90's

.. I took a few pictures and loaded them to the following link

Picasa Web Albums - David & Denise - CarStuff

David

the air dam in the picture I believe was from "Air dams by Cory" from years ago. I have seen the ad's from old GSExtra magazines.

"Dams by Cory" Correct from 89 or 90

Dams by Cory, out of I believe Schenectady, NY. Like I said they only made 2 as far as I was told by Cory himself.

i think they should make a scoop that runs through the hole where the air box was down through or below the front wing to increase air flow to aftermarket intake

Gbody

Gbody would get it done if he got a few orders . I'll pay up front for one. There was a new KB for sell on here a few month ago for $600!!!

Gbody would get it done if he got a few orders . I'll pay up front for one. There was a new KB for sell on here a few month ago for $600!!!

Lance I have had 1 at Danco in FL for a while now. I asked them 2 months ago if you are not going to do anything with it send it back. I did have a 87 Limited come in with 1 on it if you need it.

kb

I know the stock location ic will fit the KB front nose piece but will a percision stock location fit.Any info would be great.I also might have one for sale.

THANX JOE