Front air dam

Yeah, like mine, but without the ram air opening on the side. I would think that the tricky part would be making one that the center scoop works with all SLIC's since they are of different heights and widths. The Kenne Bell air dam works with the stock intercooler scoop, but would probably need to be modified to work with others.

Attachments

• My T 003.jpg
    My T 003.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 978
I'd want one of these too! Thought this was a recent thread but most of it is from Jan 07 not 2008. Guess nothing ever happened. :(

It was a dream that would never come true. But we'll always have the black trash can scoop.:(

No nothing did come of it, I was informed that other people had them in the works already, I guess they did not.

Mike

I really can't see them holding up... especially up in New England with our nice roads:( .. Had one car here that would hit just driving it up on a lift and dragging on a trailer :rolleyes: If they did reproduce them it would be a PITA to ship .. oh wellllll :eek:

Sweet...

Yeah, like mine, but without the ram air opening on the side. I would think that the tricky part would be making one that the center scoop works with all SLIC's since they are of different heights and widths. The Kenne Bell air dam works with the stock intercooler scoop, but would probably need to be modified to work with others.

T Spool that car looks pretty sweet ! :eek: Got some sideview pics u can share ?

Probably would be another of those "you should make these, you'll sell a ton of them" products.:) Ask me how I know.:rolleyes:

T Spool that car looks pretty sweet ! :eek: Got some sideview pics u can share ?

Thanks, here you go...:) Ignore the 235 DR's in back. They're finally bald enough to swap out for some 275/60's.

Attachments

• My T 001.jpg
    My T 001.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 782
  • My T 002.jpg
    My T 002.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 795
One of the lucky ones

I have that air dam exept mine has a duct on each side and the scoop in the middle. you could run them to the brakes or intake. I think it is one of the meanest looking front ends ever. makes the car look lower and faster (then again what gn isnt fast)

After I tore my KB airdam off backing away from a parking curb, I had a metal rod bent as shown in the attached pic and had it glassed into the back of the front edge. This eliminates the edge to catch on because of the curl on the bottom edge. The top image in the picture is the shape the rebar is in and the bottom image in the pic shows a side profile of the original bottom edge of the air scoop with the original airdam in black, the rod in red and the glass filler in blue. Also the ramair scoop I left the hose attached and just removed the canister from the filter so it at least feeds fresh air to the air cleaner.

rebar.JPG

David
87GN

Ask Marco ("evil666")...I know he has one K-B like the one posted by "turbo87regal" for sale...

Claude :)

My old KB airdam

I pulled this one off my old car when I sold it, still have it just trying to figure out if I want to mess around with restoring it back to fitting a SLIC....I wish someone would make something available like this again. People are spending $hitloads in developing everything under the sun except the easier things.....those made of plastic????

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/at...0761-mounted-rjc-hoss-tonight-picture-011.jpg

Mr. McCoy, I'm not a Andre wannabe, remember I do have a heavy chin...enough to endure a riccochet 7.62 X 39...didn't knock me out either... I'll call you today, leaving the country again on Saturday:biggrin:

It's now September 2010, lets see if we can bring new blood to this old tread.

So was ANYTHING ever produced??? Or in the works??? Hopefully.

It would be nice to have one made of "POLY URETHANE" like the lower spoilers the imports have.