Fresh 87 GN BRF 200R4 / 200-4R transmission (Dallas area)

RUQWIKR

Been mostly out of the Buick scene for quite a while and sold my last stash of parts a year or so ago on here. Since all four of my cars are with friends / buddies, I am still around them, so, I may pop up with some parts every now and then.

Anyways, I've been holding onto a fresh rebuilt 87 GN BRF 200R4 (no torque converter). I bought it a while back to keep for one of my hot rod projects, but I'm not going to be using this afterall. I don't like to sell a "fresh" trans as a plug & play if I did not personally oversee the work. Looks like a stock-type of rebuild. The guy who supposedly rebuilt it is not in the area anymore. Not trying to scare anyone, just trying to be very honest.

The VIN stamp looks like 4HP450080. I took some pics for you guys. I do NOT want to ship this, but if within 2-3 hours of the Dallas area, I may deliver for the cost of my diesel.

$650 cash gets it. Email me directly at ruqwikr@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• GN 694 accumulator.jpg
    GN 694 accumulator.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 340
  • GN BRF 4HP450080.jpg
    GN BRF 4HP450080.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 344
  • GN BRF 753 closeup.jpg
    GN BRF 753 closeup.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 341
  • GN BRF front pump area.jpg
    GN BRF front pump area.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 338
  • GN BRF governor gear.jpg
    GN BRF governor gear.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 337
I'm an engine guy, not a trans guy, so I tried to document all the GN / turbo car trans stuff for you all. Take care. Dave

PS: I've got plenty of all-positive feedback from you guys from past transactions (buying & selling)...not a dealer, just a car guy.

Attachments

• GN BRF governor housing.jpg
    GN BRF governor housing.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 336
  • GN BRF tag.jpg
    GN BRF tag.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 338
  • GN BRF trans bottom.jpg
    GN BRF trans bottom.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 334
  • GN BRF trans bottom opened up.jpg
    GN BRF trans bottom opened up.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 348
  • GN BRF valve body purple & yellow paint dabs.jpg
    GN BRF valve body purple & yellow paint dabs.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 331
Let's get this gone. Price tanking like the stock market...$550. Not desperate, just want it out of my garage.

WILL YOU SHIP IT TO FLORIDA? 32025 LAKE CITY, FL. LET ME KNOW SHIPPING COST.THAT IS A GREAT PRICE. LET ME KNOW, THANKS, JOHN LYNN...clusolynn@excite.com OR CALL 386-719-6814

WILL YOU SHIP IT TO FLORIDA? 32025 LAKE CITY, FL. LET ME KNOW SHIPPING COST.THAT IS A GREAT PRICE. LET ME KNOW, THANKS, JOHN LYNN...clusolynn@excite.com OR CALL 386-719-6814

Yes...will get a hold of you. Take care. Dave