Fresh -10" Pats Performance Converter 3200 stall

fullahotair

I have a fresh 10" Pats Performance Converter with 3200 stall (lock up) for sale. I bought it a couple years ago and it worked great (maybe 5,000 miles on it, half dozen track passes).

I decided to rebuild the tranny, and per the advice from Chris at CK, I sent the converter back to Pat's to cut open and inspect for $150 as a means to protect my investment in the tranny.

Pat's said everything was great inside and put in new bearings which is included in any refresh. I had Pat's send it to Chris to use in my new tranny. Since then I have decided to build a new motor which I will mate to a non lock up converter. The converter is at CK Performance, and I am sure Chris at CK or Steve at Pat's will vouch that is a fresh unit.

Converter will be shipped from CKperformance as that's where it is at.

New they are $500 plus shipping. Asking $425 shipped to the lower 48 or obo....

Thanks,
Nate

conv

If I can sell the shortblock I have listed I would buy it.:biggrin:
Do you know anyone looking for a 30000 mile shortblock?? :biggrin:Mike

new price... $400 shipped...

I need to sell it so i can buy a new Non lockup from one of vendors! so indirectely you be helping not only a fellow buick member, but also vendor! :biggrin:

Thanks
Nate

Bump to the top!! After patiently waiting for a month for the funds to arrive from a buyer, he stopped answering PMs...soooo its back up for sale!!

Converter is also available...

Thanks,
Nate