freeze plug

Originally posted by jgines
Boostjunkie , I need your e-mail address that your paypal account is linked to. Iwould like to get the brass set $13 Shipped. I dont have a paypal account and usually pay with money order. But my sister has a paypal account so she will do it for me. Thanks Boostjunkie you have been a very helpful in my pursuit of getting my GN running.
my paypal address and email is boostjunkie@libcom.com .thanks Shawn

Right on. Let me know when you receive it. Also let me know when you ship and please provide the tracking number. Thanks again, John

Boostjunkie, Just so that there is no mix up, the set of freeze plugs is for an 84 GN. Please let me know if the set you are selling are specific for the 84 GN. Thanks.

Yes they are for the the 84 and i did say there is 7 not sure what i was thinking but its 8 freeze plugs 4 in the back of the block and 2 on each side . i need a beer

Boostjunkie, board member HvyMtlAnime sais that there is a total of 10 freeze plugs on the block. 2 on each side below the headers and 6 on the tranny side of block. You say there is 4 in the back and 2 on each side which totals 8. I already sent you the payment for the set of 7 that we talked about. Which means that since you were mistaken about the amount of freeze plugs the 8th one will be added? Another thing is, If the correct # of plugs is 10 As HvyMetalAnime stated in his PM to me. Would I have to pay you twice in order to get the 2 additional plugs? Please let me know what you are willing to do. Thank you very much. One more thing, did you receive the $$? My sister sent it to you last night..

Originally posted by jgines
Boostjunkie, board member HvyMtlAnime sais that there is a total of 10 freeze plugs on the block. 2 on each side below the headers and 6 on the tranny side of block. You say there is 4 in the back and 2 on each side which totals 8. I already sent you the payment for the set of 7 that we talked about. Which means that since you were mistaken about the amount of freeze plugs the 8th one will be added? Another thing is, If the correct # of plugs is 10 As HvyMetalAnime stated in his PM to me. Would I have to pay you twice in order to get the 2 additional plugs? Please let me know what you are willing to do. Thank you very much. One more thing, did you receive the $$? My sister sent it to you last night..
have shipped you a full set but the 8 freeze plugs are the only ones in coolant all the rest are oil

OK. So thats where HvyMtlAnime gets the 10 from. Do you happen to have the 2 for the oil. I've noticed that oil is leaking also. Would that be the 2 plugs for the oil? Do the 2 plugs for the oil also go bad? Your input and advise would be very helpful. Thanks again