FREE - 4 original Goodyear Tires from 1986 GN

elbison

I sold this car w/ 29k original miles on it, but didn't give him the tires. I just remembered I had them when I found them in my garage attic.

I got them from the guy I bought the car from, and my guess is they were taken off before 20k miles.

Anyway, whoever wants them can come and get them. I am 15min south of Houston in zip 77584, right off the freeway (288).

jacob.maggard@comcast.net

Someone has now told me that these are worth quite a bit of money (over $1000). Can anyone verify that?

Also, are there any buyers out there at that price?

Someone has now told me that these are worth quite a bit of money (over $1000). Can anyone verify that?

Also, are there any buyers out there at that price?

If they are not dry rot at all they are worth a good amount. Ebay. You wont pull s hit on here. I sold a set of 11k rims and tires for $1600 last year. The tires had some dry rot. If they were not dry rotted at all the combo would have gone over $2k for sure.

Bison is right!! Ebay is the way to go. I read this post earlier and was thinking Ebay as soon as I read it!! Good Luck!!!

Tires that old are dangerous. Seriously.

They were dangerous when new. This who buy tires like that are no into racing and the cars are typically trailered everywhere. Cosmetic only and they will pull a lot of $ on Ebay.