Frame off 1987 turbo t limited

I seen this car at the buick car show in norwalk and thought it was a brand new car.This car is better than when it rolled off the assembly line.Very impressed!

My 14 year old son said Dad come look at this t-type It looks brand new.GLWS

I seen this car at the buick car show in norwalk and thought it was a brand new car.This car is better than when it rolled off the assembly line.Very impressed!

My 14 year old son said Dad come look at this t-type It looks brand new.GLWS
Thanks , was out driving the car today and this runs and drives like a new one. May be hard to part with it.

Absolutely gorgeous job! Do you own a body shop? I wish I could afford this. I never thought the blue looked good until I saw your car. I am looking for a t or a GN since the car I looked at today was in a priddy rough accident and not worth the money or repair.
Great to know a high caliber GN/t guy is around the corner . Let me know if you have any leads on something. Thanks

Very nice job. It's to bad after spending so much time doing these kinds of project, you feel it should be more like double in price when it comes time to sell. Every one that i have gotten into like this turns out to be a ton of work and most people just can't understand and imagine what it takes to do one this complete. 25k is a steal. I would be close to 20K plus just to do it without the additional parts, engine, and trans...ect involved. Wish i could see it in person. Thumbs up to you for such a great save. GLWS
Tony

I was having trouble with link to build thread, search for thread 327753 with mturbo87 as thread author.

You owe it to yourself to read it all! Unbelievable job on the car. Attention to detail, craftsmanship, etc is incredible.

You typically see this type of great work when someone is trying to turn a big profit on a car, like a hemi Mopar or as Shelby, OR when someone is very passionate about the car like in this case.

The $25k asking price wouldn't buy the labor that went into this one. Awesome awesome car!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Have not tried to sell car , but its still for sale. Needs a new owner.
20130326_183645.jpg

Kind of curious, why this car has not sold yet. so ill take offers on the car. Let see where this goes.