Frame help!

deuce4935

Anybody know where I can purchase somer rear body mounting hardware(bolts,washers and nuts)?

kirbans sells a kit with all new bolts and washers,i think....i bought it a few weeks ago haven't looked at it for awhile...check his site

go to Ace hardware, i got all my stuff from there when i did mine, I even bought stainless so they wont rust up in there again
Gary

Thats all pretty much standard GM mounting hardware. If you want to be PC give Brian a call at GBodyParts.com Online and he can fix you up with some new stuff. You can still get it from GM but it's priced kind of high. Me? I've parted out quite a few cars so I have some good used stuff stashed away. I prefer to use the factory parts over the garden variaty hardware store stuff. Only because you really only need a couple of wrenches to dismantle a car. It's a lot easier and faster to take something apart if you dont have to guess what wrench size it is. For example you only need a 13mm,10mm and 7mm wrenches to remove the front and rear bumpers and the fillers from a Regal.