Found this on a Zo6 forum

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
Z06 vs Turbo Buick Grand National
I have to admit I was spanked by a little v6 Buick. I guess sooner or later it was going to happen.I was warned about those cars.I was tired of racing Mustangs and Neons and Japanese cars. I thought I was king since I have been racing for many years and never been humbled like this.I guess it would be easier to take but it was two girls spanking me in that race. I guess my supercharger was not enough for that Bad Ass Buick.So watch out, and do NOT be lured in by those cars. :biggrin:

Was he in Orange County California?
Might have been one of my Happy Meals.:biggrin:

I think he mentioned it was 2 girls, last i remember your bald and do not wear a wig, but maybe just maybe, you may have been wearing one and mike (spoolfool) was riding shotgun with you. :eek:

lol have you been over there starting sh$t lol. I would love to have a z06 but man what a price tag on them ! Sheeesh just can't see 80 grand sitting there on tires

Z06 vs Turbo Buick Grand National
I have to admit I was spanked by a little v6 Buick. I guess sooner or later it was going to happen.I was warned about those cars.I was tired of racing Mustangs and Neons and Japanese cars. I thought I was king since I have been racing for many years and never been humbled like this.I guess it would be easier to take but it was two girls spanking me in that race. I guess my supercharger was not enough for that Bad Ass Buick.So watch out, and do NOT be lured in by those cars. :biggrin:

Got a link for that?

Funny.

Although still haven't seen one on a forum that tops the Green Viper guy saying how he spanked a vette, and turned out to be a fellow viper members wife on the same site that didn't even race him.
I still get a laugh out of that one!

I found it, thanks. I am sure that it is a troll. No doubt in my mind. Even TB.COM has trolls. It was a good read until he got busted.

I think he mentioned it was 2 girls, last i remember your bald and do not wear a wig, but maybe just maybe, you may have been wearing one and mike (spoolfool) was riding shotgun with you. :eek:

NEVER AGAIN! will I let Mean Chicken talk me into doing a Thelma and Louise reenactment in his GN.:mad:

Lesson learned.

Mike B.

Funny.

Although still haven't seen one on a forum that tops the Green Viper guy saying how he spanked a vette, and turned out to be a fellow viper members wife on the same site that didn't even race him.
I still get a laugh out of that one!

That was great. That guy was a moron. Talk about getting busted out.I am going to log into the viper site and see if he ever returned.

page 3 a guy has a tta with a gnx motor.. the moderator said a bare bones gnx is no match however a modded one is... man them gnx motors were special... i need to get me one of them gnx motors

anyone have a gnx motor? I got ripped off with this 109 block