forsale 89 tta roller

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
89 tta 19,xxx miles on body have complete interior just not installed body is in very good shape needs new rear wing has new moser 12 bolt with a spool and 350 gears 90/10 shocks in the front 50/50 in the rear drag springs on all four corners fuel tank is sumped 2 / 8an lines -6 return line 10 point cage subframe conectors factory original wheels with factory metal screw in valve stems ,pa kmember setup for v6 or v8 applications front mount pte intercooler boxed lca and adjustable panhard rod ,factory harness is still in car , underhood has fresh paint have alot of parts to go with car take all the tta stuff i have $8000 photos of car

Contact Number

I am interested in this car. I have cash in hand. I would like to call you.

Thanks
Bo

Bo are you going to do what I think your going to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

thats a DEAL !!! I really don't need another so someone buy this thing before I start halucinating :eek:

car is still available but for $1000 more so 9000 i just put $2000 in spohn suspension in the car panhard adjustable,adj. torquearm with xmember for powerglide,adj lower controlarms , pro drag rear swaybar and controlarm lowing brackets.

the power glide is available for 3000.00 more its the best unit that hughs has denenbear case and all with transbrake trans cost me almost 4000 shipped rated at 1500 hp

phone# is 201 954 2164

TurboTA3.8 said:
car is still available but for $1000 more so 9000 i just put $2000 in spohn suspension in the car panhard adjustable,adj. torquearm with xmember for powerglide,adj lower controlarms , pro drag rear swaybar and controlarm lowing brackets.

the power glide is available for 3000.00 more its the best unit that hughs has denenbear case and all with transbrake trans cost me almost 4000 shipped rated at 1500 hp

phone# is 201 954 2164

and trans is sold

7500 come and get it with all the new parts still on the car i have the title in hand ready to sell comes with a 2 gta wheels with slicks on them and the 4 factory original wheels

george

Mike Licht said:
Got any interior shots? Headers and downpipe included? What heads were on the motor?
Mike

interior has no carpet or seats in it i have the seats but the front section of carpet is damaged no motor or headers or exhaust included has a front mount in the car