Formula One Racing

Doctor Evil

Yeah, Baby...Yeah !
I am watching the Formula One race in Melbourne, Australia....
They just had an in -car-camera...front and back view of Raikenonen's car !!! I have watched so many races, and it never ceases to amaze me......these cars are INSANE ! WOW !!!
I wonder what they would run in the 1/4. mi ?? Eights ????
Nascar.....please
God forbid if a right turn was coming...

No flames intended..

Yep, IMHO F1 would be the ultimate daily driver :cool: except in rain, you would get a little wet but the car wouldn't care, and snow, now that would be interesting but I believe they now run traction control or at least I know they have launch control.

Some of that footage is amazing as they just seem to sling the cars into some of those high speed corners and they stick like glue. Too bad they had to goto those grooved tires, kinda like nascar and restricter plates and top fuel with a 500 cu.in. limit. I think there should be unlimited classes for all forms of motorsports. The drivers know the risks so if they want to drive, let'em.

Stop the presses!! front page news MICHAEL SCHUMACKER DID NOT WIN !!!!:eek: :eek: That doesn't happen very often.

Yes, what a surprise! I've been a Ferrari supporter since before they began winning, and am sure that this year they will be dominant again. Although dropping launch/traction control soon is'nt too popular with most of the drivers, I'm glad to see it. I believe then the disparity between Schumacher/Montoya and most of the rest of the drivers will be more apparent. Then car control will be more driver involved, which they both seem to me to be better than the rest. Oughta be a good season!

Can't wait to see Mclerans 2003 car,suppose to be radical. Before the race remember what they said the budget for Ferrarri is. More than all of Nascars teams put together. At last years U.S. grand prix we stopped at a supermarket for some mixers. There was About ten or so members of the Ferarri team getting supplies for the team. All had the same Outfits on from the hat down to the shoes. Loaded all their groceries into a minni van.Ferrarries don't have much cargo space ya-know.
I think the new qualifying is good for t.v.,but not for being there. Saturdays race was great, can't wait for the U.S. race.