Forged short block with Comp roller

Bigjack7440

109 TRW forged pistons Comp roller with roller lifters . Less than 500 miles and 5 1/8 Mile passes at 20lbs boost with 116 oct . With the M&A heads and a 6765BB it went 6:78 leaving with 7lbs of boost. Car it was in has alot of HR susp. parts and hooks like glue!!! $1300 plus shipping . Built by wild cat . I wanted to keep it for a spare but I need money for tranny rebuild.

109 TRW forged pistons Comp roller with roller lifters . Less than 500 miles and 5 1/8 Mile passes at 20lbs boost with 116 oct . With the M&A heads and a 6765BB it went 6:78 leaving with 7lbs of boost. Car it was in has alot of HR susp. parts and hooks like glue!!! $1300 plus shipping . Built by wild cat . I wanted to keep it for a spare but I need money for tranny rebuild.

PM sent.

Stock rods with arp bolts , stock crank , stock caps . Short block only . If it had better parts it would be more money lol. I'll get the cam card out today and post specs on the cam . It's going to be around $150 to ship it in the lower 48 . I Shipped engines out 2 times this year and it's more every time so I'll take the zips you guys gave me and I'll find out for sure but just be ready to pay $150 - $250 I'll include bill of shipping$

30 over and if mike works at wild cat then maybe he did , I think mike builds all the engines there but I can't say for sure. I bought it from a friend from darlington And I have watched evey pass and drove it and know the engine well !!!! . No push rods. Cam is a REV X2 212/218 from FT

I was thinking about keeping it if it doesnt sell on here by monday coming i might keep it but i need to sell it but dont have to . I started this post cause there was a member in need of this and was saying how bad he needed it but i really need to post some pics , cause we all love pics lol

Faster and faster

Why was it removed only after 500 miles?
He wanted to go faster !!!! He only drove the car to the track and out to our other freinds house . He has so many other cars and he's always trying to go alot faster. He saw how fast this little 109 was with that cam and turbo so he went bigger!!!! I have done it twice my self with other cars lol !! Lol always bigger and better. Can't say much about his new engine because he's a gruge racer , and that should answer you ? Right there (GRUDGE RACER) !!!! anymore ?s. Thanks for looking . Oh and ps , it helps when you have lots of $ when you want to go faster!!

was looking for a bare block but I might be interested in this. Was it sold if not where are you located ? Possibily I could pick it up. I'm in Ct Thanks,Jim Maguire

OK , GOT THE BUILD SPEC TODAY AND ENGINE HAS MORE GOOD STUFF THAN I THOUGHT. I SHOULD HAVE GOT ALL THIS POSTED THE 1ST POST. HERE WE GO , IT HAS ARP ROD BOLTS, ARP MAIN STUDS, 2DOT RODS WITH POLISHED BEAMS,DIANMOND PRO-SELECT .30 RINGS,THE ENGINE IS BALANCED AND COMES WITH THE CORRECT FLYWHEEL AND BALANCER!!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH TIMING COVER AND OIL PAN. I CAN DELV. TO TB.COM OR MEET ANYONE WITH IN 100 MILES OF DARLINGTON WITH A LITTLE GAS $ . LET ME KMOW GUYS THIS IS A HELL OF A DEAL. ENGINE HAS NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER !!!! STILL AS GREAT AS THE DAY IT WAS BUILT. NO SMOKE NO BLOW BY WHAT SO EVER!!! ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY WENT ITO THIS BUILD AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP IT BUT I COULD USE THE MONEY FOR A TRANNY REBUILD. PARTS ILL TAKE IN TRADE ARE A NEW BILLET FORWARD DRUM 200R, AND A LONNIE D. STAGE 2 REBUILD KIT AND $800 AND ILL TAKE IT TO RICHARD CLARKS , FRIDAY , SATURDAY OR SUNDAY OR LIKE I SAID ILL MEET SOMEONE WITH IN 100 MILES OF DARLINGTON SC FOR SOME GAS MONEY!!! CALL WITH ANYMORE ?s 843-861-5269

LIKE I SAID NOT EVEN 500 MILES ON IT AND ONLY 5 PASSES. GREAT OIL PRESSURE AND IT WAS FAST AS HELL WITH THAT TURBO AND THE M&A HEADS !!! JUST A GREAT LITTLE SHORT BLOCK. WITH SOME GOOD STUFF THAT WILL LAST A LONG TIME WITH THE RIGHT TUNE. WE ALL KNOW WHAT THESE 109s CAN DO WITH THE RIGHT TUNE , TURBO , HEADS ETC ETC.. ALSO IF YOUR CONSERED ABOUT WHY IT WAS TAKEN OUT ANOTHER REASON OTHER THAN THE ONE IN POST 6 I THINK 6 , IS HE HAD TRANNY PROBLEMS AND IT STILL RAN THOSE NUMBERS. SO WHILE HE HAD THE TRANNY OUT HIS NEW BIGGER ENGINE WAS ABOUT DONE SO HE PULLED THIS ENGINE AND INSTALLED HIS BIGGER ENGINE AND HIS NEW CK TRANNY ALL AT THE SAME TIME . THATS WHY THERS NOT ALOT OF PASSES AND NO MILES ON IT. THAT AND HES GOT LOTS OF OTHER FAST CARS