For you "Sleeper" fans....Here is my wolf in sheeps clothing:)

Updated the website. I have a few MODS added to the site and added some more diecast for reference: ZMODS FIREBIRD WEBSITE (Creator:STEVE ZALIMAS)

Little6pack, Any luck on the video? The suspense is getting to me ;)

Steve Z

YUP I found it on our old clunker laptop. Unfortunatly it was dark out when you left & smokey from your tires so all you see is tail lights & turbo whine. I will shoot it over to your email tuesday morning

I found the video on my computer and sent Steve the file today.:cool:

Hi looking at your website and I notice that you ran your "customized air intake system" through your driver side lower air dam. But I also see you have a passenger lower air dam on it also, is there something there or is it non-functional and just there for a balanced look to the front of your car?

Anyone have a pic of that Geo Tracker with our motor? I remember a while ago, it was for sale on ebay I think...:confused:

Thanks for the video.

The air dams have a ram air provision for both sides. The right side is just for a balanced look for now.

That Geo Metro is awesome :)

Did you make the air dams or are they those hard to find fabricated Kenne Bell ones?

If you made them, can you give advice as to how, for the rest of us. :biggrin:

IMG_8699.JPG
IMG_8747.JPG
IMG_8980.JPG
Lets keep this going. Here is my new project, looking for 10-11s sleeper.

Nice resurrection.

The Bush sticker is fantastic.

Too funny.

Great looking car.

Low miles?

D

Nice resurrection.

The Bush sticker is fantastic.

Too funny.

Great looking car.

Low miles?

D
That's not the same car. The original one from this thread was grey and although a sleeper, it was rotting bad. It was eventually junked.