For you "Sleeper" fans....Here is my wolf in sheeps clothing:)

nice rides love them. Makes me want to leave mine alone and redo the vinel top and rebuild the olds motor that came factory. Man that 307 would move. I AM JEALOUS :redface:

damn i thought i was the only one w/ a 4 dr gn!!!!! oh well

Attachments

• culass.jpg
    culass.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 516
When did they quit making 4 door Buick Regals?

Bigal, looks like your car is a Cutlass....?

Bigal the engine looks great in there. I've wondered if the engine compartment was the same size as a 2 door Buick or not.

Also did you use the TR dash? Any other parts from the donor TR other than the engine/ecm on there?

Thanks for the compliments:)

The Fitchburg burnout was a sight for sure:)

I rolled out to the exit where the crowds were. Some kids were asking me to do a burnout and I said "What? In this? Its a grampa car. Im just cruising....

Then I lined up straight on the road and then sat thru 3 gears standing still while the clowd just got bigger and bigger..... Once I let off and rolled down the road, the show looked like they were locked in a heavy fog. That was fun to see all the :eek: faces.

TTT. Lets keep the Turbo sleeper discussion rolling ;)

As far as what Grampz is doing now...... Showing his age (needs paint / detail work and the landau roof is splitting up now). Still running awesome even at 140K now. Just needs a makeover (and $$ to do it). I wish I had a garage.....with a lift.....

I now have some time on my hands (laid off) so once the MA weather gets better, I hope to get the T cleaned/detailed as best as I can.

I will be working on my website to give it a severe update. Stay tuned :)

Steve Z

Was looking the pictures of your car, awesome car! :D But the one thing that got my attention was the drink holder :eek: coming out of the armrest, and it looks like it’s a split open armrest also, where did you get this from? And did you have to reupholster it match your car’s interior?

Thanks for the compliments:)

The Fitchburg burnout was a sight for sure:)

I rolled out to the exit where the crowds were. Some kids were asking me to do a burnout and I said "What? In this? Its a grampa car. Im just cruising....

Then I lined up straight on the road and then sat thru 3 gears standing still while the clowd just got bigger and bigger..... Once I let off and rolled down the road, the show looked like they were locked in a heavy fog. That was fun to see all the :eek: faces.

I have that BURNOUT in Fitchberg on AVI.. Wish I could post it here. You had the best one of the night

Put it on a file hosting site like Photobucket and then put the link.

Ahhh, the Armrest cupholder. Good eye ;)

That Armrest is a factory GM unit with the opening lid/storage compartment and includes the flipout cupholder. That Armrest came out of a late 80's FWD LeSabre/Park Ave. It also has the exact same fabric as my grey cloth pillow seats so it was a perfect match. Bolts right in too. Just remove the pillow armrest and mount this one in. This was a very cool swap. I am sure TurboFish38 would appreciate this "junkyard mod" ;)

I got the same "junkyard" mod on my T with buckets. Made a pair of brackets that mount in the hold down screws in the console. I want to update the bracket now though. Nice to have a cup holder.:biggrin: