For you Golfers...had a hole in one.

turboclam

210 yards, elevated tee box. Hit a cut 6 iron just short of the hole and it rolled in. Very exciting day.

This makes my 2nd one.

congrates! I have holed out from the Fairway a half a dozen times but no ace yet

Congrats, that's great. Wish I was there to enjoy the free drinks :D
I've been close, but no dice..

I am a human Divining Rod.

If I hit the ball, it finds water......

Lakes, streams, puddles, cups of water, you name it.

If there's no water on the course, I'll hit the fat guy who's sweating....Sorry Dude!

No, in all seriousness, that's really cool. Congratulations!

I am a human Divining Rod.

If I hit the ball, it finds water......

Lakes, streams, puddles, cups of water, you name it.

If there's no water on the course, I'll hit the fat guy who's sweating....Sorry Dude!

No, in all seriousness, that's really cool. Congratulations!

At least, on your deathbed you'll receive total consciousness.

Sorry, love that movie...

Anyway, congratulations turboclam. :D

cool! I've never made one. Sounds like you've played that hole before. Elevated tees are hard to judge club selection...at least for me

Thanks guys, played that hole twice. I use to be a 2-3 handicap but now I'm about a 6-7. Work has been busy and now have two kids so I don't get to play as much. I've shot a 69 four times and a bunch of low 70 rounds.

sweet............... this passt sunday i chipped two hole for birdie. ranges were about 20 or so feet

I never really thought much about golf. But several of the guys from the Fire Dept got me to go the past few weeks. I kinda enjoy it!. I can drive around 170 yards in the wrong direction most of the time lol......

Those stories are awesome Great Shots guys. Wish me luck as I tee off in the Kentucky Open qualified for it about a month ago as the medalist at my qualifing site. Hopefully I will play well the first two days and make the cut on Thursday. Remember guys one shot at a time!!!

Sweet, play well. I have a buddy playing in the PGA Championship this weekend on Kiawah Island, Bill Murchison is his name. Hope Tiger wins though :)

Have had plenty of hole in ones before, even on the hole with the windmill.:D But seriously, congrats on your shot!