For Sale: PowerMaster Alternator for late model GM V6's

JToups386

PowerMaster Alternator (brand new in box)
Part # PM48272
$150 + shipping, or $165 shipped in the contiguous USA only. (PayPal)

Fits GM based CS130D alternator platforms. This particular alternator fits 1995-2002 3.8 liter F-Bodies, and 1996-1998 3.1 or 3.8 liter Buick, Chevy, and Oldsmobile applications. (please verify your particular vehicle)

If you need extra amperage for performance or upgraded audio systems, this is the perfect alternator for you!

Details of this item can be seen via these links. I am an individual seller, but am using these links to show examples of it.
Powermaster 48272 - Powermaster Street Alternators - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Powermaster Street Alternators: PWM-48272 - AtechMotorsports.com

I never installed this alternator since it didn't fit my Z28. It's in the original box w/ the tech/inspection card still attached. It typically sells for $250+, but I'll take the loss to get it into the hands of someone who can benefit from it.

I have plenty of original pics I can share w/ anyone interested. Please contact me via email or my cell. JToups386@yahoo.com,
or cell 832-216-3712. I am in Houston, TX.

Thank you,
Jason

I'll drop the price to $125 + shipping if anyone is interested in this for your "other Buick" or late model GM V6 application.

I need to fund the revitalization of my GN and selling this will help! ;)

See my original posting for details. This alternator puts out some serious juice!