For Sale: 87 GN

KMPRSR

The decision was made to sell the Buick.

Got some older pics on the link. Will try to get newer ones. Buzz me or EMail me. I can email you a Word Doc with a small description. Got some parts which I will need to inventory also and will post those when I can. Or just ask. :frown:

Currently: 70,000 miles, TE-61, Best et; 11.84, best mph; 116. Not bad shape, very small rust. Will sell pretty much as is.

Gonna ask $10,000/obo.

Thanks Guys!
Jay
808 277-5750
jboy808@hawaii.rr.com

Problems?

Well, I'm sure the car would go faster if the driver was a little lighter. :biggrin:
I would jump in the car and drive it all day with the AC on and it wouldn't skip a beat.
Sorry though, it has no radio. Small puka on the driver seat near the left cheek. Headliner is great. The rest of the interior is maybe a 6-7 out of 10. Body is okay, the paint job isn't the greatest but it still shines. Small battle scars here and there. New fillers front and rear. Body, maybe a 5-6 out of 10.
Anybody wants to take a look at the car, give me a call.

Thanks!
Jay

It would be slower with me driving... (more "ballast")

Where is the rust? (I assume doors, possibly the roof, between A and B pillars?)

After viewing the pics, I now understand why there is no radio...

Rust? What rust?

It's not as bad as I thought. 3-4 bubbles on the driver side lower "A" pillar in a area of about an inch. Lower driver door along the forward bottom edge, couple of bubbles which have not gone through the inside yet. And in the trunk along the pass. side quarter, the under the seams at the upper and lower corners. Otherwise, looks okay...i guess. Car's garaged.
The driver side wheel well mldg has seen better days. As far as the battle scars, best if you take a look yourselves.
Radio? I'm the King of the karaoke microphone! (windows up, a/c on) :D

Anyway, in the sellers eyes...isn't the car always perfect! :rolleyes:

Thanks!
Jay

P.S. Rob, want me to send you that Word Doc with the description?

KMPRSR said:
It's not as bad as I thought. 3-4 bubbles on the driver side lower "A" pillar in a area of about an inch. Lower driver door along the forward bottom edge, couple of bubbles which have not gone through the inside yet. And in the trunk along the pass. side quarter, the under the seams at the upper and lower corners. Otherwise, looks okay...i guess. Car's garaged.
The driver side wheel well mldg has seen better days. As far as the battle scars, best if you take a look yourselves.
Radio? I'm the King of the karaoke microphone! (windows up, a/c on) :D

Anyway, in the sellers eyes...isn't the car always perfect! :rolleyes:

Thanks!
Jay

P.S. Rob, want me to send you that Word Doc with the description?

Jay, Yes, please... :smile:

email is: rsouza@honolulu.gov

Trans brake

Forgot to add. The Built 200-4R has a Stage Right trans brake in it. The one you put in 1st gear to activate, then slam to 2nd to release.

Thanks,
Jay

one more?

Do you have room for another? Everyone wants to know why I'm selling it. It's because I can't get "Hawaii Turbo Buicks" polo shirts. ;)

I'll trade you one for the car... :biggrin:

LOL.. just kidding...

OK Geoff.. where are you gonna put it?...

Jay's GN

I bought Jay's GN last Thursday. About a year ago I wanted to buy a 87 GN from a guy in Ewa but he would'nt sell so I waited and finally bought Jay's 87 GN.