For Sale 2 Never Opened Brand New 40oz bottles of King Cobra Premium Malt Liquor

wasnt there one called powermaster?

you know your malt liquor!

colt45pm.jpg

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming intrest. I no longer have to sell these as it turns out that I am infact NOT pregnant so I don't need to drum up any money for an abor......procedure. Thanks again everyone.

i know you say no lowballers, but i got a good reason that i could only offer 1.00 each for them shipped to my house. Can we trade 10 or 15 emails talking about it first, then i'll try to get them both for that dollar.:confused:

Now that was a good one!!!!

I dont remember seeing if paypal fees were included in the purchase? Are you taking ANY more offers on either one...will you separate if need be? Need anything in trade? Dirty diapers, used garbage bags...slightly used Timberlands?

more malt

8 ball, old E, Country Club malt, Billy Dee, Blue bull, red bull, St. Ides, Crazy horse, Pvt. stock, Mickeys Big mouth,Magnum, King Cobra in the 80's was the ABSOLUTE NASTIEST BEER I EVER DRUNK, WORST THAN BLACK LABEL.

Real nasty

In the late 70's we used to drink tall boys of schlitz bull in a tin can and that was like Dom P compared to King Cobra.

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming intrest. I no longer have to sell these as it turns out that I am infact NOT pregnant so I don't need to drum up any money for an abor......procedure. Thanks again everyone.

DAMN, I was going to have my brother drive down and get them! He is just north of Alexandria if you change your mind.

Bryan

Don't do it Wendy! I sold my last 64oz Old English 800 in Bowling Green last year and have regretted it ever since. Good thing I still have my 40oz Schlitz malt liquor bull genuine draft with the gold bull on the label. Remember those?

64oz man havent seen one since high school those were "it" back then massive jug with a dinky ass little handle not to mention the crappy selection crazy horse or mickies.ah to be 17 again.

oh boy

My best friends mom used to work at the miller brewery in Albany, Ga., they used to give her beer bi-monthly and she used to keep it in the car trunk. We might as well been on an ad for the wild,wild,west drinking super hot meister-brau,lowenbrau dark and any other Miller product we could liberate from her trunk to cool (ha-ha) our thirst in the south georgia summer heat. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here's to good friend, tonight is kinda special

The beer will pour, must say something more somehow

So tonight, tonight, tonight let it be Lowenbrau...